Data Collection on Event Hero Summons

I did 4 pulls.
3 x 3*
1x 4* (Jackal)

and then I stopped.

5 pulls
3 x3*
2 x4* Falcon and Melendor
And the token from completing advanced gave me Kiril (blue 4*)

1 Like

10 - 3*
1 - HOTM (Delilah)

So I did 2 10 pulls and 8 singles.

1st 10 pull gave me Jackal as 1st hero, another 4 4* and 5 3*

2nd 10 pull gave me 10 3*ā€¦

8 singles gave me 7 3* and last hero was a 2nd Jackal

So I should have stop after 1st 10 pullā€¦
17 3* at the end in 18ā€¦ Bad bad badā€¦

In summary:
6 4*, 2 event heroes (both Jackal)
22 3*

Never againā€¦

I did 8 single pulls.

5* - Justice
4* - Jackal, Rigard
3* - 5

The 3*s all hit on the first five pulls. I almost decided to pack it in thinking the RNG gods wouldnā€™t smile on me this time, but I got antsy & did three more after buying the event gem specials. Got Jackal, Rigard (my 2nd of him), & Justice. Iā€™m a happy camper now. Faced with gold level up issues, lol.

hereā€™s my totals for the events (Aggregated across all the times they ran)

Pirates: 100 pulls, 1 Boomer and 1 Cabin Boy Peters
Guardians: 230 pulls: 1 Owl, 1 Kong, 6 Falcon, 5 Jackal. 0 panther. :frowning:
Camleot: 140 pulls. 1 Morgan Le Fey, 5 Lancelot, 2 Merlin. 0 arthur, 0 Guin. double frown.

Oh wowā€¦ I feel for you Danteā€¦

My alliance mate did a 10 pull and got 2 Delilah and 6 4 *ā€¦

Random is random

And you donā€™t even complain.

From now on i call you Gandhi.

2 Likes

It could have been worse Dante, you could have pulled two Owls and no panters.

well, letā€™s rephrase that statement to ā€œā€¦and you donā€™t complain here on the forumsā€. Iā€™ve gone on some epic, epic, epic rants in discord/alliance chat. With the lack of pulling, itā€™s pretty much a bi-monthly rant (one during event, once later in the month).

But I can tell you chasing the good event 5ā€™s are an absolute WASTE of money. Unless you can use the event 4s, still need to stock up the standard 4s or 5s, or are trying for the HOTM, the odds are TERRIBLE of getting the event 5 you want. For example, just getting a 5 * seems to be around 3%. There are 20 standard 5* heroes, so 0.03 * 1/21 = 0.0014. or 0.14% to get what you want. Thatā€™s right, a little higher than one-tenth of one percent.

From here on out, if thereā€™s a HOTM I want, I might do those pulls during event. Or if thereā€™s new content with new heroes where the 4 stars are desirable, then maybe there too. But no more chasing panther, arthur, or guin. The value returned for my $ spent is close to zero, so I will stop doing so. Iā€™ll probably still purchase deals with guaranteed mats but my spend rate is going to drop down very low unless Iā€™m guaranteed to get something of value to me. Once youā€™ve built a roster of heroes, the value you get per $ spent is radically close to nothing for event pulls.

Maybe this data helps you, itā€™s not all the details you were looking for because I donā€™t keep track of the normal 4*s received, but if it helps cool. I did 115 pulls during the event looking for Jackal (already had 3 Falconā€™s) and a prayer for Panther.

Over 115 pulls received 4 Falconā€™s and then finally 1 Jackal. (If it matters did get a Horghall in the beginning and in the last x10 2 Delilahā€™s).

Lucky?

1 Like

30 pulls today

4 Gan Ju
3 Carver
2 Hawkmoon
3 Kailani
1 Nashgar
2 Valen
1 Prisca
2 Balthazar
1 Isshtak
2 Brienne
1 Belith
2 Liu Xi
1 Tiburtus
1 Cyprian
1 jackal
1 Falcon
1 Kiril
1 Caedmon
2 Delilah bonus

2 Likes

4 single pulls all three stars

2 x 10

1st 10
7 x 3 star
3 x 4 star 2 chao 1 skittleskull

2nd 10
9 x 3 star
1 x 4 star melandor
1 bonus HOTM delilah

How many pulls? Canā€™t get a sample size without information.

3 more pulls.
1x4: Sabina
1x5:Delilah

I did four single pulls at the Event:

1. 4* Falcon
  2. 3* Carver
  3. 3* Tyrum
  4. 5* Elkanen

4 single pulls:
1 Tyrum
1 Boldtusk
1 Belith
1 Jackal

108 total pulls

68x 3*
34x 4* - 6 G. Falcon & 3 G. Jackal
6x 5* - 1 G. Kong (4 Delilah bonus & 1 Horghall)

I saved up a ton of gems for this event and was really hoping for panther, which I didnā€™t get. I knew it was a longshot, but I canā€™t complain. Iā€™m walking away from the event with a lot of good heroes, including a bunch of 4-star heroes I didnā€™t have before.

Maybe need to add one more factor for the data - time of summon. Some people have strange notice that same heroes or same colored chest in same moment. Maybe itā€™s nothing, but if so it will explain a lot. I heard earlier in game there was bug, when person used summon and got crap hero he just left game without OK button and used another summon without spendind dias. And the result was different. I think need more than 10 volunteers to do 10x summons at exactly same moment and then share screenshots. For example they choose 11:00 GMT time on 15 march at the site utctime.net and wait exact that time and do 10x summons all together. How is that idea?