Dark monsters not registering in my monster chest

Recently got a dark monster chest. Played level 10 where there are several dark monsters. It was registering them all until I hit 120. After that it would only give me 3 per level even though there were 10 to 12 in each level. Is it a bug or do they cap it after playing levels so many times?

Must be a bug. Take video and create a support ticket. I always play S1-08-4 to fill Dark chests, and I’ve never had any issues.

ETA: What do you mean by “level 10?”

S1-10 1 through 9. Thank you for your help.

No problem! Maybe you played S1-10-6? That’s the only level in that province that doesn’t have any Dark monsters. Good luck!

I use S1-7-4…i think it requires the least amount of WE. Also, did you use loot tickets or you played the levels? Sometimes levels with double colours might spawn one of the colours more due to rng. So when running with loot tickets it is difficult to detect that, and you sometimes end up getting lesser number of monsters of the required colour.

I did not use loot tickets. But I will keep that in mind for the future. Thank you for your help.

1 Like
closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.