Dark Lord Quest

Is it possible to defeat dark lord with just a mix of 3* heroes and 4* heroes not fully ascended?

Sounds like an interesting challenge.
Who is up for testing this with me?

2 Likes

Short answer: Yes

Longer answer: Its possible, but it would require near perfect team synergy, color stacking, judicious use of battle items, skillful board play, and a bit of luck.

4 Likes

I will. Give me a few minutes to put together a team

3 Likes

Yeah, as long as you have someone with spirit link and some decent battle items.

2 Likes

Here you go. Took me 3 tries to get a decent board.

No continues

20 Likes

Whoa close one! Nice

I already did this a few months back :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/cW9kaJYerEU

5 Likes

There ya go. 2 different players, 2 different 3* teams, 2 different strategies

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys. I was asking because so far I am at province 21 and I only have Sonya and Boldtusk 3/60 and have been able to make it this far with Gunnar using the spirit link so I was wondering if I could beat Dark Lord at the end with a rainbow team since I don’t have enough yellow 3* like you guys.

You will have a much harder time with a rainbow team

Yes I have no doubt but my luck is not that good yet with the pulls and only have a Bane and Ganju as yellow 3* heroes :frowning:

But so far I have made it to province 21 by using a rainbow team using spirit link and items.

2 Likes

Keep at it. You’ll get there

1 Like

Thankyou for reposting this. Like a month ago I was looking for a post I could of sworn I saw at some point with a video of someone defeating the dark lord with Kailani and army of Banes. I gave up looking and decided I imagined it lol

3 Likes

Closest call ever lol

1 Like

Another way to beat the dark lord…

5 Likes

Impressive.

Is their any specific reason you brought only two heroes? (Besides to challenge yourself)

We do all kinds of silly challenges to keep the game interesting.

4 Likes

@Kamikaze_Assassin
Have you looked at the One Man Army thread?

2 Likes

Cookie Settings