Dark chest glitch

Few weeks ago there was a blue Ice-monster chest that replaced the normal monster chest.
Worked perfect, filled it in no-time. Maybe there is a link in these places for the chest.

Well at least you know the difference between a dark chest and a chest that is coloured purple! :smile:
Hmmm… I’ll go back through the bugs & issues category a bit more. And we can see if anyone else replies to this thread.

On a different note, the little chest in the upper left hand corner tracks all loot you receive during the level (crafting items, battle items, ascension mats, recruits), not the number of monsters killed. I was just thinking that area 16-4 wouldn’t have that many monsters (unless something’s changed!). 15 PM
When you’re able to fill your chest again consider lvl 7-4. That’s your fastest way to fill a dark chest!

Also, double check your app store. It’s possible there’s an update waiting for you.

2 Likes

Yeah, Coloured Purple is a top-movie and a real eye-opener for narrow minded people without colour. And for other types of chests, don’t worry, I gained enough experience in my lifetime :rofl:
My E&P app is up-to-date, but tnx for the lvl 7-4 advice and I hope you find a solution.

1 Like

Are you sure that monsterss have to be purple?

Yes, I’m sure and my normal monster count is at number 44, but the purple count does not add them.

@Amber Coppersky: The problem is a little bit worse. In my alliance I have the strongest team, mostly I am on top fighting Titans.
But there is no Titan-chest anymore so I can not collect items I badly need for leveling up my heroes.
HELP !! me and my poor hardworking heroes, please.

Restart your game and device.
Try killing regular purple monsters to complete the chest.

If that doesnt work, submitt a ticket to SGG with your problem description :slight_smile:

Post a screenshot please.

4 Likes

You see, the lower chest is normally for Titans, I defeated 44 purple monsters but the count stays on 40/150.
Adding purple monsters does not work so the chest will not go away with the result that I can not collect my reward for beating the Titan.

You see how it says “Natur” on top of the purple chest. Nature = Green. Go kill some stuff in 7-5 or 6-6 and watch the count increase.

All of the special elemental chests color shows purple. It’s the word above that describes which type of Monster you need.

Fire = red, Ice = blue, Nature = green, Dark = purple, Holy = yellow. The actual chest color is purple icon with gold inlay for all of them.

EDIT - not only do green monsters count, but also green heroes you kill in raids.

7 Likes

@Dante2377 :+1:

And he can also confirm beforehand by just clicking on the purple chest itself. I believe it will say something like “defeat nature heroes or monsters …”

2 Likes

@Dante: You have saved me from the Hell where one of your great forefathers wrote about.
Ofcourse the count works for green and I’m beating my forehead that I missed it.
My eternal thanks are bordering up into my new green sky.

3 Likes

That’s true but somehow it’s “rather” confusing that the colour of the word NATURE is Purple instead of Green.

1 Like

The chest is always purple it can be a bit confusing, maybe it should change to pink or another colour not used for elements :rofl:

3 Likes

always happy to help.

Just letting everyone know that in the upcoming update (1.9) we’ve changed the purple color of the Rare Wanted Missions chest to reflect the elemental color. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Maybe for testing purposes, you trigger one for each of us. So we can test in production…

7 Likes

I love this idea :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: