Damascus Blade Frustration

No, you’ve just wrote about randomness, and low probabilities.
We are fighting 12* titans for 2-3 mounthes without no gaps, and before there were only 11*.

That sounds super frustrating. I would find that an unpleasant outcome too. Unfiltered RNG can produce really nasty tail cases.

Unfortunately(for me), this is my gaming reality.
And such RNG is killing me as player/payer =(

1 Like

How’s that for equally distributed loot? Small Giant probably knows - we will give this account all but Damascus and when we roll out Alchemy lab… this will be super account spending 300 gems trying to randomly build one…

I’ll probably have 30 tabards faster than I’ll land Damascus. At least they would have a rare Titan that would offer chance of Damascus or Tome… it’s getting old and boring topic…

If the algorithm were “equal loot distribution,” then it would be awful. When the algorithm is a random draw each time you get a 4*, it’s much less surprising. Still frustrating, just not particularly surprising.

2 Likes

This is actually a good idea.

You should post it in Ideas & Feature Requests

2 Likes

They did, as part of my Improving Rare Titans thread. I think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

I have more than a dozen 4* and 5 5* that I cannot ascend. E&P is losing money because I have zero incentive to do anymore pulls. What’s the point? I can’t do anything with them.

3 Likes

I hope there will be next time an offer with d-blades…have 7 heroes at 3.70 waiting for d-blades

2 Likes

7 months without damascus loot.
At the moment I have ascension materials for 8x5*
Still waiting, but without hope already.

2 Likes

For me it’s trap tools, need them to ascend Sabina and Tibs and only have three, I have six blades, the system knows I need them and will not give them up, it’s personal I know it lol. Patience is a virtue I know but pleaseeeeee.

DBlade will be in rare event next months , after Tabbard at first week

Same here, same here…

I am sure others have said this but I tell all my alliance members to collect ALL the mats from the weekly rare quests. You will get a 3* and 4* mat for every color plus the mats for general ascension like the compass, gloves, tome of tactics and Damascus blade.
Farholme 1 - Compass and Blade
Shiloh - Orb and Darts for yellow
Morlovia - Trap tools and Tabbard for purple
Farholme 2 - Gloves and Tome of Tactics.(I may have these mixed with Farholme 1 but you get all 4 between both of them)
Mount Umber - Hidden blade and Rings for red
Shrikewood - Strong shield and Tonic for green
Frostmarch - Warm cape and Telescope for blue

These happen every 7-10 days and are a MUST especially for anyone not spending a fortune or not facing 10* and up titans. You can of course get lucky and get them from war, titans and all the chests including the Atlantis chest after doing 10 pulls either all at once or one at a time.

1 Like

you’re kidding me, right?
check my message #18 in this topik

you seriously advising me to finish weekly quests? :joy:

one damascus blade in 2 mounths - yes, it will help

There are 6 Damascus Blades a year that come from the Rare Quests. Whether you choose to grab those 6 or not is up to you I guess.

2 Likes

once more :smiley: :
No any damascus from any kind of LOOT(titans, chests, war etc).
Playing for 20 mounthes in total. Titans 12*.
All damascus I got for this 7 mounthes were from rare quests, finishing of Atlantis and buying.
I have ascention items for 8x5* heroes and no damascus.

Well, if your core complaint is that you can only ascend 7 5* this year without buying DBlade deals, I’m not sure what to say. That’s the nature of the game. Anything beyond that is luck.