Damascus Blade Frustration

It really can be frustrating when you are stuck on an ascention item. In the meantime, I have some advice based on a previous post you had. Your hero help

If you want to add depth to your roster, I would suggest spending some gems on hero slots instead of summons. You’ll be able to level heroes more quickly which will give you more options on raids and war. You’ve got some good heroes, but it makes life so much easier when you can level multiple at the same time. I’ve been playing since September and have 189 slots.

I have found that even at 3/60, the core 4* heroes can take out the majority of lower diamond teams. I’m just beginning to make the jump to work on my 5* heroes. So, in a way it has greatly reduced my frustration on the low mat drop, because I’m not attempting to get a single hero maxed.

I know that wasn’t the OP and I’ve gotten a wee bit off topic, but I think it will help you feel less upset at the roadblocks.

Oh, and do the farholme pass! You’ll get your D-blade or a Tome, depending on which part of the rotation we are on.

2 Likes