Daily valor challange not showing as complete for Use 3 Healing Potions [ANSWER: have to use Healing Potions specifically, not Minor, Potent, or Super Healing Potions]

Today daily challange, is not showing that I have completed the “use 3 healing potions” I have tried with 3 mini healing ones, and also 3 large healing ones… None of which are showing up… I cant afford to miss out on today’s challange

1 Like

That’s the one you need to use. It sounds lime you used the wrong ones

3 Likes

I will try that 1 now, thank u… it should really state which ones to use…

1 Like

You used Minor Healing Potiong and Large Healing Potion. While was asked to use Healing Potion.

1 Like

No, that one hasn’t worked either

It is very specific in name. It would ask for Minor Healing Potion, if that’s what it wanted. I accidentally used the minor healings, as well.

It asked for 3 Healing Potions, which is specifically named as shown circled in @Leonidas1’s screenshot.

Oh my days lol, I got it right, about 10th time of trying… thank u guys

I have used all the potions and still nothing please help. Ugh

You need to use the ones that are literally called “healing potion”. These are the second tier ones.

They look like this (lower left hand corner, x586):

3 Likes

@Jestfullzombies3904

Daily valor challange not showing as complete for Use 3 Healing Potions [ANSWER: have to use Healing Potions specifically, not Minor, Potent, or Super Healing Potions]

@zephyr1 @JonahTheBard Please, merge with the topic I linked.

1 Like

I am having the same experiment. I’ve used 9 regular helping potions and PoV is not registering their use. I’ve restarted the game, my phone, and tried my tablet as well.

Use this. Healing potion

3 Likes

I meant to put a big arrow on it, but forgot I couldn’t edit in here before posting. Have spent too much time in line

I’ve used those

SupremeAlienRaptor

Regular

April 16

You need to use the ones that are literally called “healing potion”. These are the second tier ones.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

SupremeAlienRaptor

Regular

April 16

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Sorry I hope you got all of those I have restarted my phone and all the other tricks that work sometimes. But I still have not got credit for them.

in your pictures you are using minor, potent, and super potions. If you look in the lower left hand corner of my screenshot. The one I’ve selected is called only “healing potion.”

See here:

8 Likes

You were using minor healing, potent healing and even super healing, but not “the” healing potion. :slight_smile:

Edit: the one shown above (and it has happened to me before too, so…) :innocent: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No, that is Potent Healing Potion and Super Healing Potion in your screenshots, not the standard Healing Potion. The requirement is VERY SPECIFIC in item name down to the letter. If it has Minor, Potent, or Super in the name, then it’s not the required item for this Daily Challenge.

Know the Difference

Screenshot_20200416-144818_Empires

Screenshot_20200416-144753_Empires

Screenshot_20200416-144656_Empires

Screenshot_20200416-144619_Empires

4 Likes