Daily friends gift

Hi there!

Isn’t it a nice idea to give gifts to your friends and new people you encounter?

Click on a player’s name and send him a gift.

Gifts can be anything: from ordanary cloth to epic summuning token, from 1 gem to 100 gems, from 1 little green potion to… Whatever you like.

The rules would quite simple: you can give unlimited gifts to everyone, but you can only give 1 person 1 gift a day. In case you are very popular, everyone can open a maximum of 30 gifts a day. Gifts expired after 1 week.

What do you people think?

This would get abused very quickly, especially the gems/EHT. It’s very easy to make a dupe account and get the 300 gems and transfer them over 3 days. Now, multiply that by 30, and that’s 9000 gems in 3 days. I just don’t think SGG would even consider that.

1 Like

In that case, maybe 100 gems may be a little too much. But because of the abuse, I would set a maximum of total gifts that can be opened. I say max 30, but 5 is also great, or 10… Yes, you can abuse the system, but profiles can be linked to ip-adress I think. Maybe knowing that, the makers can put a max of 3-5 accounts per ip-adress and that way it will be far more difficult to abuse that. I see a lot of other games that use that kind of friend gift-system, so way can’t we have such a system? :wink: I say it’s all about respect, and those who do not have respect get a ban, refresh of their account,…

Gifting is really just trading by another name imho. It’s a mechanism for passing items from one account to another.

1 Like

There are a few simlar suggestions. See below. I’m going to close this noting such but encourage support in the other threads to show increased support.

Buying gifts for alliance Ideas & Feature Requests

Back in February there was a Valentine’s special that allowed me to buy a gift pack for my alliance…i purchased it without hesitation! I really like that idea and would purchase it again if it were available. My alliance was new back in February with only 1 member lol…Now I have 25 and a lot of them are just getting started with E&P, but show the same addictive passion I have for the game…We even got a father and daughter duo on the team which is so awesome!..lol. it would be nice as a leader t…

Alliance Gifts Ideas & Feature Requests

There was a feature for Valentine’s day that allowed you to send gems to alliance members. Can this be expanded to include the ability to send birthday gifts? It is a date that comes once a year, and as much time as some spend playing this game you alliance is like your family. Gifts should not be limited to gems, some alliance members are waiting for ascension items while others are sitting on more than they can use at the moment.

Send gifts to friends in alliance group Ideas & Feature Requests

in our group of friends in the group to send gifts to our friends and send more emblems in our own, we want to send features such as gift sending.

Donating/Gifting Heroes to Another Alliance Member Ideas & Feature Requests

Think of it like this: you have a Joon and Musashi. You won’t realistically be able to level them both up in this lifetime (looking at you 5* ascension items). Your friend just rolled 8 Banes, one Hu Tao, and one Ganju from his 10x Elemental Summon. You feel sorry for him. You pay 300 gems to give him your Musashi. You’re both happier for it. Now problems with this and why I don’t see it will ever happen: Trade. If your friend knows you have the Musashi, they will wire you 5$ via PayPal for t…

1 Like