Cyprian Shield not working during a War battle

I attacked an ennemy and had cyprian’s Shield activated ans it protected cyprian and skittleskull, but when joon attacked with his special skill, the Shield didn’t work and he got no damage at all, two Times in a row ( once for cyprian and once for skittleskull)
PS: this morning thé game crashed while I was attacking the Titan… Bad day for me :angry:

They’ve changed riposte to only return damage if the hero survives the damage they take. I don’t like the change, but it’s supposedly a bug fix.

Ok thanks for your answer, I don’t like it either. It doesn’t seam fair :angry:

I do not think this is the case, before joon hit my boril with the active ability, boril survived with 150 lives and Joon received damage but only 250 !!

I thought this was changed back to the way it was but I guess not yet. Just had Obakan die in a war with no return damage dealt.

Yeah, it isn’t fixed. In war my Elena got a 1100 damage hit by Joon and had 200 health left. She reflected around 240 damage only.

By the way, in every war i have someone in my alliance who says that he didn’t receive his points. So that problem isn’t fixed aswell

It will be fixed

this weekend

1 Like