Cybermonday offers 2019 - Discussions

It looks much better than black friday mega sale

11 Likes

Agreed. Though, can someone tell me what Cyber Monday is celebrating?!

2 Likes

An exciting new opportunity for spending money. :wink:

It developed out of Black Friday having traditionally been a major brick and mortar retail sales day, and online retailers wanting a similar day to do deals and large sales volume.

But much like Black Friday deals now often run for days or even a week plus before Black Friday, and many online retailers run Black Friday deals now too — many retailers both online and in physical stores now run both Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and often run them for extended durations before and after the Friday/Monday.

20 Likes

These are good deals - nice to see certain tiers at the C2P level that focus on the things that really matter to C2P players, gems & summons (hope that’s a fair assessment). They are far more likely to bite at that than an expensive opportunity to acquire 30x emblems for each class.
Plus the artwork for this is great.

5 Likes

Is offer number 3 better than the “Raining Loot” offer?
I don’t remember precisely.
Too bad that offer number 4 is only a troop token and not a hero token.

I think that the “500%” of the last offer is a bit b******t with these items included.

3 Likes

It’s Raining Loot Tickets is:

• 1000 gems
  • 1 WE Flask
  • 100 Loot Tickets

It costs $9.99 USD.

This offer is, if purchasing all 3x of it:

• 900 gems
  • 3 WE Flasks
  • 90 Loot Tickets

And that would total $8.97 USD

So basically for 10% less money, you get 10% fewer gems and Loot Tickets.

The only thing that makes it a lower price per unit is the 2 extra WE Flasks.

So it’s technically a better deal, but not insanely so, depending on how highly you value WE Flasks.

18 Likes

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are often followed by Bankrupt Tuesday :rofl:

40 Likes

Better not be, we’ve got another 30 days of deals yet!

Hmm, in the absence of a better measure it might be best to value the WE flasks at 100 gems each. You always use them anyway come Atlantis.

1 Like

In this case, I feel the two offers with lowest % are the better ones.

SG overvalues in-game materials by a large margin when displaying this % value.

12 Likes

Yes, the other offers look decent but the 500% value is ridiculous.

500% to me means it $5 should be worth about 2500 gems.

The offer is 500 gems plus a hero token (300 gems) plus sharpening stones, rugged clothes and backpacks. I have 4846 sharpening stones, 17771 rugged clothes, and 7081 backpacks and they are telling me that 10 of each is worth 1700 gems?!?

Maybe they picked the wrong items?

8 Likes

Exactly that, tho you might burn those backpacks in TC2 or give it to me! XD

3 Likes

Sadly they don’t take them back for that price…

Maybe it’s the price if they are in those get at least 2 of the following crap offers.

Headless like the snowmen…

20191202_085511

5 Likes

Nice to see finally some good offers, as opposed to BF bit I said that already and have to say again… please let us bundle these together so instead of 5 10$ payments I can do 1 50$ payment. It hurts me to do all these single purchases, seeing them all on my bank billing separately and afraid of blocking my card.

9 Likes

No TC 1/2 since the new buildings were introduced - too busy with emblems, mines, troops, research, etc. I have run out of heroes I am interested in ascending until next season, so I’m saving up.

2 Likes

I was expecting some cheap deals with costume keys. Maybe they will show up somewhere in the calendar?

4 Likes

nice try SGG, but no
gigantic discount offer only

3 Likes

I see where you’re coming from, but it does benefit people who won’t or can’t buy a 50$ offer but might just buy one or more at 10$. I did that very thing in the recent offer where I got one at £4.99 before noticing that you could buy five of them. I stuck at the one, and was quite pleased with myself.

Seeing a huge scary list on my credit card is good; it has more of a visual impact than a single big purchase so it discourages me from overdoing it the following month. But of course it might work the opposite way on other people.

4 Likes

No, I meant, if they are 5 at stock, let me buy a single one, or let me buy 3 or all 5, but with a single purchase. But don’t make me buy 5 times separately if I want all 5.

9 Likes

Oh right, that sounds sensible.

1 Like