Currency has changed!

Slightly confused about this. My currency has always been in Canadian dollars. I live in Canada. After the last update it has changed to British pounds.

I’m from the UK but haven’t lived there in 3 years. I vacationed there at Christmas but this only happened today, with the new update.

What were you looking to purchase? I just checked mine for the store gem purchases (I’m also a Canadian) and it appears to be the the same Canadian price as in the past.

I was looking at VIP now that they have class emblems.

But it’s £4.99. The exchange rate doesn’t even work in my favour =(.

Gonna go check my Google play settings. Must be something wrong in there.

Mine still shows Canadian so hope that narrows down the problem for you.

Well at least I know it’s just me. So it’s a personal problem rather than a game one.

@Aslan-SB

I had this happened while I was predominantly using USD and after vacationed in Taiwan a few months ago, the currency for the stores changed to the local currency and after coming back to the US, did not change back.

I have a feeling the same thing may have happened to you. You may have had a game update while you were vacationing in UK and used their Wi-Fi to do it. To try to resolve this, try logging out of your Google Play Store / iOS store while connected to your home Wi-Fi, then re-log in (do it for Facebook too if you would like), see if that helps change your currency back to Canadian dollars in the Shops.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.