Curious to learn new strategies - everyone post their A-team, and explain why they are your A-team

Oooohh, the color-changing guy! Yeah I remember him now!

1 Like

Right. I had to look him up. I have him, but haven’t touched him. Too many heroes in the queue ahead of the little feller.

2 Likes

Unfortunately he’s even lower, 20%. Don’t get me wrong on offense I rely on it, but on defense not so much

…and these are my current big players, Hiemdall I the best tank out of the bunch from what I’ve seen

1 Like

Here is my defense and mono teams I bring in. Grimble will replace c tib within a week so. Blue and green are my strongest.

Screenshot_20210204-201158

1 Like

Ever since i got her last year, my go to team has been:
Mother North-Magni-Onatel-kageburado-Marjana.

This is my go to team, well because at that time, they were my only 5* heroes. :man_shrugging: And I like how Kage, at very fast hits and sets up the kill for marjana and magni.
Onatel could be repalced by Joon if I ever get him. And mother north, well what can i say, she has turned the tables a lot of times for me.

I have since started practicing with mono teams, I find that i can use mono teams to take out even the high end teams (even with a relatively unlucky opening board)

Albi, panther, black knight, hansel, seeshat. This team allows me to deal with any possible buffs/debuffs, I have heal, rez, taunt, special disable, and two strips available not to mention an attack boost.

Covers every possible problem you can run into.

1 Like

That c-tib is incredibly valuable for that defense down. Having a C-Rigard, C-Tibs, Grimble, and C-Quintus combo is incredible. I don’t think you really need two snipers when you are giving the whole team defense down and have the AoE heroes to take full advantage of that ailment. I think you only need one sniper to pick off the stray hero that suprisingly survives the assault on that 4 hero combo

Replacing grimble with tibs would leave the rest of your heroes with pretty meh hits

He’s the most under-rated support hero in the game, for my money.

The attack buff alone is amazing, but stripping status effects and the color change are next level.

1 Like

My raid attack team of the moment is:

• Ametrine +20
  • Glenda
  • Cobalt +19
  • cRigard +19
  • Kage +11

2 break strike debuffers, 2 cleansers, attack up, special attack up for the ninjas, ninja dodge, bypass. Fast, versatile group against almost any defense.

Can struggle a little against the Bera tanks if the board isn’t solid. But wins a lot and is fun to play.

1 Like

My A Team for attack is:

• Clarissa charges up first, covers everyone with her elemental link protection and hit/poisons 3.
  • Then Freya and Seshat charge up together to start the minion party and Sesh to start cleansing and hitting. Sesh’s mana elemental link speeds up the others a bit. Freya’s def bonus adds to survivability.
  • Then CRigs charges up, by now the team would have taken a few hits so he cleanses, heals and gives attack buff. Hopefully just in time for
  • round 2 of Clarissa, and maybe Freya/ Sesh
  • Alfrike charges up last to clean up, or cripple them enough for the minions/ others to finish up
1 Like

Here is my A-team

This team is amazing for any harder stages.

• Mana generation and boost from Sif and Albericht. Once fired they keep on rolling
  • Protection by damage reduction and minions
  • Two types of healing from different colours to spread the healing over dry tile periods
  • damage by Ranvir, Counters and Freya’s ravens (don’t underestimate them once they are stacked up in the early waves)
  • revive in case something goes wrong (ranvir or Freya die sometimes as they are not protected by Sif)

This team could auto farm the end of season 3 with ease…even on hard mode. Only needed to do a few initial moves to set of a special or two.

1 Like

My normal go to raid team:

I mainly only change if it is a Bera/Freya tank with a Frigg flank. In which case the 3 purples come out for Poseidon, Jackal and LotL.

Seshat and Costume Sartana both charging at the same time is generally enough to take out an opponent with their 1-2 punch. Plus the debuff from Seshat.

Grazul is for resistance to ailments and quick heal.

Richard is for attack down and mop up on any stragglers still alive after the sisters of destruction.

Rigard is for cleanse where couldn’t time Grazul and the big heal.

2 Likes

Have you tried tanking with Clarissa? Never used her myself (don’t even have her), but I’ve heard she’s pretty solid in Lead position

1 Like

Clarissa is sturdy enough to tank. But her problem is she doesn’t hit back hard enough to slow the other team down. I actually find her elemental link defense against specials even more useful than her actual special. But since most people run rainbow defenses, it’s use gets limited to only Clarissa at tank. And more often than not, the tank is usually targeted more by tiles than specials. That said, she can take a few hits at tank and buy time for her teammates to charge up.

2 Likes

I agree my costume tiburtus i love hes always on my dark mono which is my go to mono otherwise I use 3-2 stacks

Screenshot_20210205-113801_Empires

1 Like