Crystalis vs. Grazul

Crystalis cursive frost is bypassing grazuls immunity to status ailments. Even if I fire grazul that round she still bypasses his block. Her card says nothing about being a buff breaker only that she drops grazuls immunity by 1 round…ie not 2 rounds.

1 Like

Do you perchance have screenshots or video? helpful in recreating/ diagnosing bugs.

The same is happening with Garnet’s protection. Corrosive Frost bypasses the protection against Garnet’s status ills. I checked if they were ninja troops, but they were mana troops. Unfortunately I don’t have any screenshots, but I can say that it is really happening.

I think I know what’s going on, but I’m not 100% sure.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Crystalis reduces buff duration before applying her corrosive frost. I assume you had one turn of Grazul’s buff left, so Crystalis reduced it by one turn meaning it was dispelled, meaning that she could apply her corrosive frost. Still, once again, I’m not certain.

1 Like

I think that is absolutely correct. Crystalis does what the card says in this exact order:

1. Deals damage
  2. Reduces all buffs 1 round (means all buffs with 1 round lasting will therefore run out)
  3. Corrosive something is applied if possible.

Same is on kageburado or fileas fogg in the future.

Therefore works as intended. @JamesT maybe you should take the answer of @PlayToday and set it as solution, then this thread gets closed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.