Crystal Palace vs 7DD

Crystal Palace vs 7DD, top 2 Alliances @ war.
Who is the favourite to win ?

3 Likes

We need a live stream with play by play announcers for this!

5 Likes

Either way I am sure both sides will do their very best.
But think that it is more likely to come out on 7DD with the win (sorry to any of the guys I played with in CP)

2 Likes

Well I guess that will be a close battle. Good luck :blush:

1 Like

My bad, apology to Aggressive , they are No. 1… 2nd vs 3rd… 7DD Titan score of 96K vs CP of 92K…sorry CP but I think 7DD have a slight edge. But you never know…Gacha.

2 Likes

7DD will be the champs until they are beaten. There is a ceiling though and simple luck of the board is having more of a factor. Nearly all of the teams in the top alliances are basically identical at this point. In our current war the majority of teams on the opposition have the exact same configuration with the only variance being troop development and the Mirror is our side, which has pretty much the same thing going on. Eventually the coin will land on the other side.

2 Likes

The alliance that hold the top spot in terms of alliance score fluctuates based on their titan timer and thereby score decay timer plus the ebb and flow of the individual leaderboard. From the perspective of alliance wars however, 7DD are definitely on top and still undefeated to my knowledge. Their roster is stacked with talented and experienced players who have deep rosters of powerful heroes (I’m looking at you @anchor with 4 Hels when yellow tanks is the current meta). Regardless, wars at the top tend to be cordial and friendly competition since the players all know each other.

3 Likes

And? :smiley: How did it go?

2 Likes

The winner was…Small Giant Games :wink:

Sorry, too cynical, all the players I see on YouTube just seem like nice guys.

5 Likes

Where’s your YouTube channel? :wink:

A close one. Good battle.

7 Likes