Crystal Palace fast titan takedown 12*

Hello everyone! Crystal set a date about a month ago to do a fast titan takedown. 29 of our members got together to see how fast we could take down a 12* titan. We were able to complete the task in 6 minutes and 48 seconds. I streamed the full event so please check out the video. I’m extremely happy with our team in what they could accomplish. Well done CP!

35 Likes

It was fun but unfortunately I did lose a bet…my defense will go down faster than that titan did with my new bleeping tank. Good job Dator.

4 Likes

Guess I’m raiding @uclapack now :smiling_imp:
Oh and great job on taking the 12* Titan down so quickly and with ease.

3 Likes

CONGRSTS! Nice job taking it down

1 Like

Sooooo fun to see Dator luck applies on Titan boards as well as war boards. Awesome video! You guys are hilarious!

4 Likes

I’m the only one that missed it? Lame…

1 Like

To be fair you are also the only one that could leave 1 hp left on a titan after a hit…I mean we didn’t plan to leave you out :joy::yum:

3 Likes

You beat me to it lol

2 Likes

would’ve been 3 mins if my pro titan hits were available

You know I would have to agree with this.

1 Like

Edit damn it wrong thread.

But nice take down

It hurts my eyes see how much tornados it takes to do it, but neverless great job.

So you still pick Tarlak even for red titans.
Interesting.

Fun fact: 6:48 seconds happens to be the electric car record fastest lap around the Nurburgring.

Good job guys well done

Uclapack is a WOMAN? I always thought he’s a man :slight_smile:

Anyway, that was hardcore

1 Like

Ooooh they made you use an Aegir tank for losing the bet… ouch!

1 Like

Lots didnt use tornadoes like I do. I get nuggets as some people get common herbs. I can throw a few tornadoes out there without hurting my nuggets.

nice work folks!!!

we had a different take on titan challenge planned for last night, but a rare popped up and spoiled the plans.

Someone would have had to use another flag for 1hp lol

1 Like

Wouaou
Gg @Dator :+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Gg Crystal Palace

1 Like