Crystal Exodus - Active, Friendly alliance looking for new members

We are an active and friendly alliance, we hit the titan daily (currently 9-10*) and regularly go up against bigger teams in war. It’s most exciting when it’s close! :smile: We work as a team and support each other through thick and thin.

I’ll just share of my experience: I joined when I was level 20-something almost 2 months ago, I asked and got some great advice on hero leveling priority and found a supportive and fun group where I feel at home. Chat is active and you will always find answers to your game questions and suggestions around gameplay. The rest of the time we either complain about pulls or talk about food :upside_down_face:

1200 trophy minimum right now, but we’d be happy to accept a newer player willing to learn and grow and displaying a good attitude. To apply, you can message me on here, or contact our leader on Line (@dscordia)

This is us:

Can I ask what colour war tank do you use

1 Like

Blue tanks for now. Green have been floated, but right now we’re still on blue.

[EDIT] And I should note, when we did decide on tank color, we had polls to see what the most common tank color among players was and decided that way. This was before I joined actually. I just powerleveled a Boril and was golden.

Ok a few questions from me. Because I am looking for an alliance right after this war -
Do you have an agreed war strategy or is it a free for all?
Is the alliance chatty?
Are you all in Line or just a few of you?
I am looking for a good competitive alliance but not over the top? I want to play for fun too…
Is there a lot of player churn in the alliance or is it fairly stable?
Where are you all located?
Thanks

Hi @JGE!

Mainly, our war strategy is to coordinate tank color. We also try to leave time for our lower-level teammates to attack targets at their level (that is, we use timers in the first 12 hours or so).

Beyond that, we all go ahead and attack when we see fit, and for example, I, being a little weaker, watch for gaps to form. We will likely discuss some scheduling in the near future, to help teammates across timezones make their hits at reasonable hours for them, and make them count (so nothing strict and stressful).

We are pretty chatty in-game, and most of us (all, I think) are on Line.

We are fairly stable, the openings we have are just from people either losing interest in the game altogether or looking to new horizons. Nobody’s ragequit that I know of :slight_smile: There is no/minimal drama.

We are located in North America, from East to West, a few of us are in Europe and at least one even further east. I notice two distinct bands of high chat activity (US daytime and EU daytime).

At least for me, this is the perfect blend of competitiveness and relaxed fun. We are not slouches, we kill titans, and we use all our flags in war. We just came out of an epic one (we won with 5k points)!

If that all sounds good to you, I’d be very happy to welcome you!

Out of war, and we have 4 open spots, ready to welcome new team-mates :slight_smile:

Just sent you a message …

If you’re looking for a home after this past war, check us out! :slight_smile:

It’s been a while! We are saddened to hear that a valued member has decided to move on (retire from the game) after the current war. So if you are looking for an awesome and supportive team, check us out - seems there will be a spot :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.