Crystal Ball Predictions: Telly and Vela will go through a 3rd round of nerfing... but when?

You mean like Baldur who they just BUFFED instead of nerfed?.. interesting prediction though.

it has been brought up before but i will say it again, fixing the emblems system to make it flexible to move without ridiculous time/resources and reassess the power gap it creates especially for some classes or abilities.
the costume bonus is a very good power boost to the original heros without making them too strong.

this will reduce the power gap across the board and even for potential new powerful heros.to

1 Like

So, we’re 3 days after update and there is still a ton of Telly and Vela out there. Hell, today I met one team with two Velas (one highly emblemed only). So yeah, the next nerf is due, though hopefully Vela won’t be involved, as she is little weaker than Zeline, though still she holds her own.

Yes, as others said, emblems prevent everyone from changing their setup quickly, though I will change mine never unless Vela gets nerfed again (in which case I am going on crusade to support center for appropriate compensation this time).

2 Likes

I’d bet in this thread you are preaching to the choir here. I know I agree fully and have said as much myself in other threads.

I don’t think so. I believe this to be the last gasp. Imagine the outrage on another round. It’s sickening

My crystal ball says the next balance will be a new super creep. A different color of the same cancer. And the days of variety, are dead.

More goodbyes will continue to flood the forums. Profits may dwindle but… they’re still in the millions so who cares. Rather than water the money tree, they decided to set it on fire

2 Likes

I just learned of that upcoming change yesterday. Will definitely make things interesting.

1 Like

It actually bounce back:

there aren’t any good/common fast blues to replace her.

the only better options in my opinion are finley, alice, lepus, alaise and magni costume and all of them are extremely rare in comparison (except maybe alaise for older players).

i would consider replacing vela with normal magni for me but i split his emblems with Kingston and won’t reset Kingston and invest alot of food/iron just to “Try” magni.
If the trial failed i would have to reset magni and give the half beck to Kingston and magni AGAIN for things to get back to what they used to!

1 Like

Yup.

Emblems are the problem.

Not the individual heroes

2 Likes

GM is next he need to be NERF badly

And let see than how many pal will start complaining.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Christmas, and that’s when Telly will be nerfed again. Still OP - with mass damage, mana slowing, team healing, element link, AND minions, s/he will remain so until one of these powers is removed completely.

TPTB at SGG might have thought an everything-plus-the-kitchen-sink hero like this would be a big money spinner, and they were probably right, but they certainly didn’t count on the backlash, nor on the ill will generated by multiple rounds of nerfing.

The next HOTM might as well be Pandora, whose power is to permanently strip other heroes of key powers as soon as you can coax her to open her box.

All players need to control a Telluria is to use Rigard, a 4* TC20 hero, easily accessible to everyone.

Honestly folks, can we please just figure out how to beat Telluria already, instead of complaining for nerfs?

The issue isn’t any single hero. The issue is that it is very difficult to swap out a hero when you have only enough emblems for them and no one else.

People would try other Paladins, if they had emblems to spread around. But almost no one can afford to reset emblems JUST TO TRY another hero in their place. Just to try…!

So emblems remain the problem.

Now please, in the meantime, just learn how to beat Telluria. Hint, try colour stacking. Hint two, try defense down. Hint three, try planning to attack the most lethal other hero other than Telluria. Hint four, make your team as fast as you possibly can. Hint five, you won’t win every battle, so don’t judge failure by a few losses here and there. Stop thinking you must win every single flag or else it means the game is broken in some way.

This community…

smh

(sigh)

1 Like

GM is not broken either. Easy to beat. Learn how.

Hint, try using Rigard on your team.

I try to ignore ‘get good’ arguments… I fail more often than I should…
Sorry @ModernThinker

If a hero has something that doesn’t fit in.
Something that pushes it off balance.
Something that makes it saturate the game
Or…
Something that makes it truly worthless…
We should balance that game content!

As far as get good:
I also can take part in how this match-3 game
is really rocket science in disguise…

But…Even original Telly with slow skill strength and slow stats at average speed could be beaten!
It’s still just a match-3 game. You can improve your odds with good tile management and proper hero selection.

There still is no offense that can’t lose…
There still is no impervious defense…

You want to make gameplay the issue? Fine… we’re fighting the same defense in raids and wars.
Saturation of our game is the issue.

And Telluria still… has something about her that doesn’t fit in, with average speed heroes.

However, if they can’t get it right by now?!

That means they don’t want to!

So complaining for balance…is a waste of time.
I’ll give you that

One intelligent adjustment of an oversight is understandable and even necessary.

Constant manipulation of heroes after release…
Is ridiculous. And no one will stand for it!
Noor should they…

welcome to super creep mode

1 Like

I don’t see any more nerfs of Telly, Vela. I don’t think they even wanted to do the 2ND round. War scores against us are creeping back up towards where they were when we ran purple tanks. That’s a good balancing sign.

What I see is NOT JUST the release of more counters, BUT ALSO the release of more tank options in other colors. Change is slow. War colors and defenses will start to even out, I’m sure of it.

Everyone likes buffs. There will be more of those too. I wish they would consider adjusting some numbers on some key 4 stars, even though it’s not their bread and butter. It can’t be that hard, and lots of people use 4’s in wars.

1 Like

Aaaand I guess we have the answer now. Though SG has chosen to be sneaky this time.

4 Likes

@Thorspan, they should give you the title of seer. Thorspan the Seer has a nice ring to it.

3 Likes

Thorspan is close to Thor, who is holy. Onatel is a seer and is also holy. Coincidence? I think NOT!

1 Like

Aside from them skipping the notification stage (and adjusting for that in the timing of everything) I pretty much nailed it huh?..

4 Likes