Crunch N Munch Looking to Merge/Recruit-Relaxed Team Play-Titans are a Must-War Optional But Must Use All Flags

We’re an easygoing, friendly alliance looking to merge with another similar alliance. Titan participation is required, but we is optional. If you are opted in for war, you must use all flags.

We currently have 18 spots available. We don’t use Line or Discord. Our only means of communication is through the game chat channel, so as not to disturb our members when not in game play. So members must be mindful of hitting titans and completing war, and checking the chat messages.

If you’re interested, feel free to join us at Crunch N Munch.

Hi there,

We seem to be similar and our alliance has 15 available slots, all of us have been together for 1+ to 3+ years, 14 of our members have >4000TP. Feel free to check us out and merge with us

I think we were looking to have a team merge with us. I don’t think our members would be keen on leaving since most have been with the team for many years. It’s a comfortable team, not too competitive.

We do encourage our members to use all their titan flags, but okay with it as long as they hit the titan. War is optional, but if they opt in, they should be using all of their flags. We’re pretty understanding if on occasions, things happen and they’re not able to commit… as long as they let us know in chat.

We started out with a healthy team of 25-30 members, but with the game evolving and members leaving, we need more members, especially now with the alliance challenge, challenging the strength of our team. We barely made it to the last tier.

I hope you’re open to meeting with our team. Feel free to check us out.

Our alliance is in almost identical situation as yours! Unfortunately it is also the same when it comes to leaving the alliance since almost every member have been in the same alliance for years, we are also looking for others to join/merge with us.

Thank you for your interest. I hope you’re able to find an alliance to merge with yours also, since it seems our alliance are pretty much established and grounded.

Thanks! All the best to you too!

Player CZ, just got word from our leader that he might be open to meeting with your team. We need to see how the whole alliance feels about it. I’ll get back to you when a decision has been made.

Great! Look forward to your reply Dizzy!

We’re doing a vote in the alliance right now… how to get back to you by tomorrow about the merger. It looks positive right now.

That’s some great news!

We voted to join your alliance. We’ll begin the merger today. We have 13 members. I’ll have us request an invite with “CnM” in the request message. Is that sleight with you?

Alright… not sleight

Yes that’s great! Welcome to the Amazon Army family!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.