Crossing Swords with Killhare - emblem fight

Firstly, quick humble-brag - Killhare will be my fourth maxxed rare 5* since S.3 launched. I’m absolutely having my cake and eating it with my miniscule budget of free Google Rewards pennies and increasingly flashy roster.

But more importantly, does Killhare get any fighter emblems and from whom?

Here are my current fighters. I already stripped Colen and BT for Tyr.

If you look at my fave mono teams, all my 5* fighters are pretty key. Killhare will make Quintus redundant and push Obakan firmly back of the tabbards queue. She’ll probably replace Domitia as my makeshift purple tank in war.

My defense continues to be fluid but Tyr makes most iterations, Magni too on occasions.

Elena does titans and war.

@rigs @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS @NPNKY any thoughts?

All advice welcome :blush:

7 Likes

Congrats on the draw!
I wouldn’t place emblems on her over Tyr or Magni due to her negative status effect/defense down as opposed to the unfettered skills of Tyr & Magni.
̷E̷s̷p̷e̷c̷i̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ ̷s̷i̷n̷c̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷l̷r̷e̷a̷d̷y̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷e̷m̷b̷l̷e̷m̷e̷d̷ ̷Q̷u̷i̷n̷t̷u̷s̷,̷ ̷s̷h̷e̷’̷s̷ ̷j̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷v̷e̷r̷a̷g̷e̷ ̷s̷p̷e̷e̷d̷ ̷v̷e̷r̷s̷i̷o̷n̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷h̷i̷m̷.̷

Edit: Revised per @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS stellar insight

3 Likes

her speed is better,
her def is better
her overall damage is bigger (as expected)

paired with grazul - to counter that undispellable
paired with ursena against titans - to counterattack more damage

seeing the pattern of your current emblems and the wish to tank her
i would go emb lvl5 and take emblems from magni, he is a a low def nevertheless (i have him at 18 and his def is 734…image ; waiting for costume)

she will be 756 - 792 - 1382

7 Likes

Clearly this is why @JonahTheBard tagged you for advice and not me.
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Voiders , I have another question for your particular talents shortly

2 Likes

I would go definitely with Tyr for emblems. His special allows him to resurrect, so the prospect of him surviving the fatal blow with full mana for him to resurrect again is kinda annoying, possibly lethal.

2 Likes

I think that may be the way forward. I have a c.Sonya who is increasingly useful against the Telly-Vela-Jf axis without Grazul or Zim to work with.

She doesn’t hit as hard but fills the sniper slot

I’m so bored of justice I might strip her +8 in favour of sonya

1 Like

Tyr is fast becoming a favourite :grin:

2 Likes

If i didnt have ursena I’d max her

Hope that helps

Will read more after work

4 Likes

First, congrats on getting her. I would definitely take emblems from Magni, since no amount of emblems will make him sturdy.

Side note, you might consider switching Isa with Magni in your blue stack, for ease of button mashing. You want her defense debuff to fire before he hits.

1 Like

The costume will be huge for that defense but currently i agree i think

4 Likes

3shedi

5 Likes

Why is that potion pink?

You’re not the first to wonder at its origin

5 Likes

Lol learn somethin new every day

Is there a potion for flag immunity?

Cause i would definitely take one of those instead

3 Likes

Even if there was…I think your flag attraction buff/debuff is undispellable dispellable undispellable status effect.

4 Likes

Hmm but not unremovable…

2 Likes

That’s available with level 7 Alchemy lab. But @Elpis is the only person in the world that’s got that far…

3 Likes