Critical Miss Looking for 3 Veteran Players!

Hi all! I am Faradawn, the leader of Critical Miss alliance and I am on the hunt for some veteran players that are looking for a fresh start and wish to grow with a great bunch of peeps from all over the world!
We are defeating 9* Titans regularly and currently able to manage a streak of 3 10*. We are in the process of making a sister alliance for our recent recruited members who do not have the hero stock to fully cope with the higher Titans and opponents with AW, hence we will soon have up to 3 positions open!!
We are players averaging around lvl 40. Our top members tp is around 4k and most of us have at least x30 decent heroes to handle AW. We are often in the top 100. We love us some stats to grow and improve and enjoy figuring out strategies and sharing our knowledge (LINE), about the game and discussing our favourite tipple amongst other things! We are very active players and co-leaders from all different time zones to keep everyone in the loop.
We just need to get our crew more solid!! So if YOU are 18+, have a solid defense team of 3600 tp/ a great supply of heroes to handle 9/10* plus titans and AW…AND you wish to continue your E+P journey in a great and enjoyable way, please consider CRITICAL MISS!!
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
missfaradawn (LINE)

UPDATE: x1 Position filled, x2 Positions currently open!
Sister Alliance is Woragon [CM] 26/30

Fack i only have 3599

1 Like

Lol @Skillman ! I think we can let you off one point!! Level up a troop and you´re in for sure xD