🧙 Cristóbal – 5* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic

Oh yeah I read his 2nd ability wrong, thought it was 400% if the targets have less than 50% health too, but seems like its if they have more than 50%. Gonna be interesting, as long as he survives with his special he could turn a loss into a win.

a combination of Frigg, Almur and 2nd tier Cristobal will be a great way to start the challenge/quests boss levels. :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

“He’ll turn the room upside down”, funny & very true.

They did him dirty with his talent class tbh. He could easily hit 930 attack as wizard. Which he really needs as a pure hitter

2 Likes

This guy is better than i thought.

He is like a late game kage when he charges in 3 ghosted tiles and picks off opponents 1 by 1 with <50% health.

6 Likes

Niice! He’s fun for farming too…have him ready at 2x charge for the boss stage.

1 Like

Crist at 3-39 is already a beast

Video showing damage at 3-39. 2x charge and then 1x charge

3 Likes

:joy: No one ever thinks any new heroes are good for defense. Apparently some even insist that Cobalt/Onyx are “offensive heroes,” despite what a glance at raid leaderboards would suggest.

True, I might not consider Cris for defense if he were another color. But green seems like an especially weak field for defense nowadays. Most take for granted that Frigg is the best—and I agree—but she’s unreliable, too, since her damage depends on the number of green tiles on the board. Getting rid of most of them before she fires makes her attack more than survivable.

Other than the obvious Frigg and c. Kadilen, who else is there? North and Lady were great in their day, but event heroes their age are getting scarce in the top 100. Fogg is okay, but if you ask me, sniper attack power just hasn’t kept pace with the defensive power creep. When it comes to defense, snipers used to be king, but that seemed to change in the Telluria/Vela era, and I don’t really see them pulling their weight anymore. I’ve tried using green snipers on defense (e.g. costume Lianna, Garjammal) and in my experience, they don’t work any better than my poor, crippled, post-nerf Telluria.

Just my $0.02. If any of you have a green other than Frigg or c. Kad that gains you trophies overnight, I’d love to know who it is.

3 Likes

If anybody is curious of limit broken Cristobal sword path

12 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been contemplating the same thing and was curious what he looked like. That’s fierce!

1 Like

Yes, I was curious! Anybody was me. I was considering using the limit break on him and drop him on the defense squad lol

1 Like

but isn’t he more offensive than defensive?

It won’t matter after he destroys the attacking team. He and Milena on the same defense would scare me for sure!!

2 Likes

Costume chest gave me my 6th tonic. Chose to ascend Cristobal instead of Eiora. Toughest decision of my day. But I think I made the right choice. Cheers!

5 Likes

Def a better choice, I had eiora+fluffy +20 on my 3/2 green war team (fogg+frigg+eiora). Swapped her out instantly since Cristobal first charge is faster, and his 2nd charge is devastating.

1 Like

Eiora is really sweet especially with a level 23 mana troop but Christobal is a notch above her for sure. Good decision

1 Like

That hp remaining check works against regular titans too right? Ie. He hits 470% against Titans with less than 50% hp at 1st charge

1 Like

i follow yr exact path. ended up with attack 889 def 832 life 1531 before limit break
after limit break attack 913 def 854 life 1573 @Ragnar2 vs his attack 952 def 891 life 1644

did i screw up somewhere? does it matter if you talent break 1st or limit break 1st?
or should i have limit break 1st before doing talent break?

Have you levelled him up to 85 after the limit break? The one in the image is at level 85

yes he’s now lvl 85 but guess i can’t do squat now. but he’s quite powerful now, can wipe out elizabeth or krumpus & can take quite a few hits

1 Like