Happy Holidays! Get on Santa's Waiting List! 14* titans. Semi-Competitive with Semi-Casual Expectations!

Yes…feed the delusion…this way I always shine brightly…lol
Bumpity bump

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Since you’re here, check out this 15sec ad!!

8 spots come grab a spot!

New LineID to somewhat match my forum name

LineID 702dez82 if you have questions or just search our alliance and come knock :smile:

Why do I need to grab Spot…what if Spot doesn’t like to be grabbed…See Spot run…all this could have been avoided if you asked Spot first…poor Spot

1 Like

Is the Dragon Spot…did the Spot come back and why are there so many Spots

Bump bump

Believe there are 2 new coming to Crew via the sapphires way. How many spots will remain?

1 Like

1 spot left!! “Come on knock on my door…we’ve been waiting for you” :rofl:

I hope you are not waiting with the saran wrap outfit again…you remember what happened last time…maybe not…you did get knocked out…had a coma for a week…good times though… the cops…the FBI…CIA…THE MBIA…and …

1 Like

I learned from the last time star! I used wax paper this time :rofl:

Wanna see something awesome? Check out our reCREWment ad “Welcome to the Crew” https://vimeo.com/510007157

well thank goodness for that… I least you can look avant garde…a new fashion forward movement…plastic wrap was so yesterday

1 Like

pretty pretty Sapphires

1 Like

Hahahah nice star!! Empires and friends!!

I got friends in low places…where the whiskey runs dry in the oasis…I got friends in all places…lol

1 Like

Glad to see you found all your gems. Defend them well.

1 Like

Might want to protect the jewels too…I heard their is a thief wanting gems and jewels… likes to hide in trees and strike when nobody is looking…goes by the name of ඖඌකපවලරටණ

1 Like

Lol tell me why I googled that to see if it translates hahah

Something to do…lol… I don’t know if it translates to anything…just playing with my options on the key pad…

1 Like

Bumpty bump bump bump

1 Like

another Crew waiting list!!!
Got to grab these while you can…Any of the Crew family is a great opportunity…so while one door closes look up the Crew spots available a foot in the door is better then nothing

1 Like