Crew-Saders!

Crew-Saders not to be mistaken for Crew Sawders…made that mistake once and asked for an order of lumber…just got a piece of bark with a finger salute for #1

4 Likes

lmao… I love it…nothing like Groot letting you know you’re #1…Twice

2 Likes

image image
@Guvnor

I am Groot. radio edit

1 Like

I’m looking to make a move, contact me, line id bimthevillain

3 Likes

bummer…got tagged… I thought it was cute and funny…but I do have a warped sense of humor
bump

2 Likes

Hopefully this doesn’t get flagged… :ghost:

Line Lafontaine4 @Math4lyfe for more info or to apply…

3 Likes

not Racey enough to get flagged…add some street cars…lol

Bumpity bump

2 Likes

Bump - come join us and kick-■■■. You know you want to.

2 Likes

I didn’t know this was Wheel of Fortune…
Pat can I get the letter T…dang missed it…
Vanna looks great though

3 Likes

2 Likes

but I don’t like to be pulled apart…oh wait…Play apart…lol…Come on people the Crew-Saders have fancy shields and stuff…

2 Likes

Missing a couple players, come join us!

3 Likes

This is not allowed.

Our boss gets upset when not full. Need some murderous folks to come fix this.

4 Likes

Come on players… help the Crew-Saders out…I heard the punishment is rowing the ship… get on the ship so the Captain can let the sails fly

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m kinda surprised these spots haven’t been filled yet.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed there always those times where nothing happens then BOOM!.. everyone wants to join…Better to get the spots now then later

3 Likes

Ok my 2c — power outage here, so 10 minutes to myself while the battery backup gets its ■■■■ together :slight_smile:

I think the biggest asset of a recruiter is the chat quality. If you qualify, you got choices …

Can kill big beasties, have a quick burst of war fun — anywhere… the requirements really narrow things down…

When you can read a chat that treads the line between sincere, deviant, psychotic, irreverent, snarky — showcasing their wits (that’s wits… with a w)

It’s something worth checking out — particularly if the mothership (Saders) has spots. Don’t underestimate the opportunity or think you have to drop a fortune to keep up…

Good folks, having fun

in a boat … with pirate cosplay…

(Your Sept 19 festivities must be crazy)

2 Likes

Now that’s something I’d like to see LOL

1 Like

That sounds like a Saders meetup
In Vegas - Treasure Island invite :smiling_imp:

Call in advance so they have enough charging ports —recovering from a post Covid feral state is no excuse to miss war hits…

Pro tip: Do Not search “pirate cosplay” looking for a funny meme to deliver joy to the hearts of dozens.

4 Likes

I would like to watch or participate as well…got the loincloth…that would work right…lol

1 Like

Cookie Settings