Crew-Saders!

I imagine my opponents facing my defense hate them as much as you do (if not more)

4 Likes

Those embs are nuts. I can’t bring myself to spare embs on 3s. I’ll take the 5% and call it good.

Nice team man

7 Likes

I’m late to respond to this but this is very hilarious. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

Yeah I get that. A 3* at +20 takes 233 emblems, which is equivalent to the first 4 nodes of a 5* or the first 9 nodes of a 4*. It’s a notable strength sacrifice for your war teams.

Really I just did this because I find it more fun to use emblemed heroes in raids more – the stat differences are huge. I stuck to one or two of each class, rest of the emblems are going to 4*s and 5*s now for me.

4 Likes

Do you feel the rewards for the tourneys are worth the investment you’ve made in 3s and 4s?

2 Likes

I haven’t kept track of all my loot digilently as others have, so all of the below are guesstimates based on what I remember (except emblems, which is all I track):

For 4*s, no, but I didn’t emblem them for raid tournaments. My 4*s that are emblemed make part of my offensive war depth. My troops in 3* rarity are terrible anyways, so I am content to take top 5% in those tournaments.

For 3*s, I have gotten a good return in ascension materials (I got a tabard 2 weeks ago which was nice, but mostly 3* materials – from boots to hidden blades) and reset emblems (10 so far from 3* tournaments, which is above average for the odds) from top 1% in every 3* tournament (past 19).

For emblems though, no. I juuust broke even last month for just one of my 3* heroes, after I won 30 sorcerer emblems, bringing my total amount of general emblems won from 3* tournaments to 230. That number also happens to be roughly the amount needed to put a 3* to +20.

But it took me 1 yr and 3 months to start seeing a return on emblems from just one of my 3*s that is fully emblemed. It’s going to take even longer to see a full return for every other 3* – which is why I’ve stopped embleming more of them and am content just having the 2 per class (and sometimes less as some classes have really terrible choices in this rarity).

At the end of the day though, I didn’t emblem them for returns. I emblemed them to have fun in challenge events and tournaments.

9 Likes

Yea i knew you emblemed for fun

But was just curious about the rewards.

Sounds like the fun is all that’s worthwhile when embleming 3s, thanks for the info

3 Likes

Always gotta 1up me lol

Nice rank guys

5 Likes

No 1 again tonight.

Want to join a fun group at the top and win wars?

Wait list open.

9 Likes

Lol, deleting boss :slight_smile: Was to keep it entertaining as no free spots, just a long waitlist - our team seems likes winning wars and nobody wants to leave…

5 Likes

Impressive results, Saders! I wish you had a higher war score, so you could meet top alliances more frequently. Obviously you did a great job fighting at 137k and it seems that nobody can really beat you at this level. Waiting you at 138k to have a wonderful war :wink:

9 Likes

Deleting it wasn’t necessary

How’s the rank holdin up?

3 Likes

I agree with that and we’re aware

The only teams we typically lose to are the drop downs from the tier above us

We’re lookin forward to the next tier though

And if @Zombies is back by then, he may go all teenage fan girl when we face you guys lol, he’s been a fan for a long time…

6 Likes

What’s the criteria here pls Guys
Line ID maddogP

4 Likes

I sent ya a pm…

3 Likes

Have caught some interest so might as well keep bumpin…

3 Likes

Even if you don’t think you are strong enough to make the cut, go ahead and apply. We can do our very best to find you an appropriate fit to your level within the Crew-family of alliances. If you don’t make the cut for any of those or they are all full, we can try to point you in the right direction towards other loosely affiliated alliances like Knights that maybe you can make due with until a spot opens for you within the official Crew-family.

11 Likes

Thanks for your awesome work Rigs!

7 Likes

Hi guys!
may the tiles be with you!

7 Likes

Always happy to help, always have fun with you guys!

2 Likes