💯 Crew-Saders is Re-Crew-Ting! Chaining 14* Titans and War Driven! Looking for 3…

We’ll be looking for one warrior after war! Reach out to @SADERSpanda via Line at boeckc321 for consideration!

2 Likes

Bumpity bump to keep active… been pretty stable! Get on the wait list!

2 Likes

Saders will have 1 RARE spot after war! Top 100 for MT and AQ. Reach out if interested!

2 Likes

Rare opening for anyone looking to push for top 100 in AQ coming up… the time is NOW!

1 Like

Are we organised or organized?

Now since I’m British I say it’s organised and since I’m British that makes me right.

For more deep in-depth discussion about why all my American friends are wrong feel free to join us on our Epic quest for the Holy Top 100 in Clash of Knights.

2 Likes

Coming off another spectacular team effort in AQ in top 100 for alliances and looking for 2 new members wanting to know what working as a team feels like! No individuals here! Reach out!

2 Likes

Still need 2… love for you to come join us!

1 Like

Have some extended vacations coming up if you want to come check us out for a visit!

1 Like

Still time to get in before matchmaking! Line boeckc321 = @SADERSpanda

1 Like

Looking for 1…

1 Like

Make that 2… come on board!

1 Like

Looking for one new teammate! Will also have an open spot for a temp after next war while one of our Italian friends enjoys a lovely 3 week holiday to the States! Reach out to inquire!

1 Like

Just checking in… how’s everything going? Everything good? Here too! :blush:

1 Like

Since replying on the forum rather than just in line is a shameful bump I did think “should I?”

Then I did anyway.

And that’s the crazy shenanigans we get up to in Saders. Get on the waitlist for more wild rollercoasters of wackiness.

3 Likes

Waitlist still open but added our family links to OP in case your interested in joining the Crew family sooner! We have a Crew for all levels! Check em out!

2 Likes

Discipline. Dedication. Teamwork.

Top 100 Alliance, Competitive ground for the highly motivated.

Check out Crew-Saders!

2 Likes

Some of us are more what I’d call “slightly motivated” :joy:

But thanks for that awesome review!

We are actually pretty chill most of the time. We just have a super Teamwork oriented war strategy that works really well when you have like minded people with you.

5 Likes

Drive-by bumping… always time for a quicky…

2 Likes

Hey y’all! We’ll be looking for one or two after war! Top 100 for Mythic Titan! Team players! Reach out!

3 Likes

Great chance for players who like being in a top 100 alliance!!!

2 Likes