Crew-Rogues Recruiting 2022

We invite you to join us, be a part of our big family, under great leadership of @Bzzinator. :innocent: :joy: :smiley: :muscle: :sunglasses: :facepunch: latest news, Hero Grading, Limit Break, hangaout, chat, academy, war-titan team advices.

Don’t forget to contact Line ID: Bzzldy @Bzzinator

1 Like

What are your current war rules? I might be interested in getting involved with an active alliance again.

1 Like

We are happy to have you with us @lfleurie welcome to family :slight_smile:

1 Like

We asure that your board luck will increase %100 with us :rofl:

Just a quick note of etiquette - we generally wont accept new members during matchmaking for war

Yes… yes my dear… I see you are not happy there… So much drama… That… Stormcrow… Lathspell bothered you well enough… You need new crowd to make the fur fly. Gooood… when are you coming?

Still looking for new Rogues!
Contact Bzzldy on Line and join other awesome members of Crew Alliance family!

Crew-Rogues - come for the titans, stay for the Dad jokes! Contact bzzldy ASAP!

Crew-Rogues is still killing titans, making bad jokes and looking for new members. Bring your A game and your worst jokes!!!
Contact Bzzldy ASAP!

Come join Crew-Rogues if you want to do (hand waves) all that other stuff (kill 10* & 11* titans, optional wars, etc…), but you REALLY want to:

• make bawdy jokes when heroes get to level 69!
  • tell horrible dad jokes!
  • enjoy bacon breakfasts during weekend war !
  • discover fun facts about farting sharks and rat urination!
    It’s literally so much fun that we actually enjoy the last 2 hours of mid-week war!
    Dont miss out! Contact bzzldy now!
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.