Crew-Rogues Recruiting - 2 Slot Open

So nothing like a crisp Sunday afternoon to offer a bump up

1 Like

It’s Monday night…the wind is blowing…there are few leaves struggling to hold on…all signs that winter is here. Drinking my hot buttered Rum cuddled up in a warm blanket and giving a bump for the Crew-Rougues

1 Like

What a cool bumper you are :slight_smile: I want ppl to know we have two slots open. New POV is ahead and Winter is comming, you better get yourself a Shelter. Line ID : Bzzldy , Wodemas

Thanks…you guys are pretty awesome too.
Come on players…if you are looking for a place…look no further then the Crew family and the Rogues…there is testimony of others of the fun & experience they can offer. So get on board while you have the chance

oooh me likey the new ad poster…come forth brave players and get your chance of joing the Crew Family by joining the Rogues

Chill like wine…beer…and Smirnoff…cause if the answer is yes…why are not more people joining

1 Like

It’s a Monday bumpity bump bumpity bump for the Crew-Rogues

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome alliance!! I just joined and I’m loving it here. Learning and growing (I guess I’m a mid-tier ish newb) and what’s awesome is it’s part of the crew family of alliances!! On line you get the additional support and advice from lots of crew-mates!

Come check us out!!

1 Like

See testimony that you get the whole Crew family not just the one group…knowledge is power and power is with the Crew…Join the Rogues

2 Likes

My oh my…anyone around updating posts besides me…I’m a STAR not a miracle worker…lol
bumpity bump

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking: there is nothing semi casual about killing…lol… its screaming and yelling waiting for the opponent to die before you do

Cookie Settings