Crew-Rogues Recruiting - 2 Slot Open

Another bumpity bump bump

1 Like

So it’s Monday again☹ and back to work…the news gets more depressing each day and thankful that I have a game to escape to… meeting new friends from all over the world including the Wonderful Crew family

1 Like

Wed bumpity bump
hope you get your spots filled and win the WAR

1 Like

Thank you @Sillystar. Last two war victory was ours. beside a good player joned the family :muscle:

congrats!!! whoot whoot…now get your house full already

1 Like

Join the Crew family …Great individuals and players and if I can try to match up with them on Raids to say howdy…

1 Like

Still have openings?

Rollin rollin…where it goes only the Rogues know… I believe the also have an obstacle course of flying down trees with no strings…mountain climbing with no gear. They also host great bbqs and roast a pig

1 Like

bump
bump
bump

20char

1 Like

Fun bunch with their own brand of doing things. Come get into the randomness that makes our Rogues great.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!! Lots of people on vacation we got a home for you to chillax!

Every rogue has its own brand of doing their own thing together. It’s quite interesting. Come inside to see what I mean

1 Like

Ahhh yes so true our newest member is excited to be here…we still are looking for a few more

Still open spots?
Hurry up, great alliance here, surely won’t be open for long!

1 Like

We’ve had some movement so more slots are open which is rare!

Come fill em up… great group

1 Like

We are filling up again! Don’t be left out!

2 Likes

Shocked that you still have spots available…:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
Offer some :cocktail::tumbler_glass::wine_glass::beers::beer::champagne::tropical_drink:

I believe they’re all sneaking about collect their loot. They need more to help fill the coffers… come help them out

1 Like

Bzzzinator is so awesome!! Bumpity bump!!!

1 Like