Crew-Raiders - Waiting List Open; 4400 TP, 12/13* Titans

Good afternoon, SBT (that’s me) is an idiot and posted the display name, not the correct ID. Try david_kick

1 Like

SBT needs a frying pan to the forehead.

1 Like

Were you able to get ahold of someone @TwistedFate?

1 Like

Yep, he’s all set. Thank you for checking.

2 Likes

Fortune has smiled upon us as we have received four new recruits in the past two days. Still have room for two more.

2 Likes

1 Like

Glad to hear this brother. Come get the last spots.

1 Like

1 Like

4 more to go to be full. Time to get it done.

1 Like

Four spots now open, come join us after war.

1 Like

Down to three spots. Hurry up, they’re closing up fast!

2 Likes

Another war win for Raiders, come be part of a winning team!

1 Like

Hello,

Me and my friend joined the family a few days ago and we are LOVING it! Friendly atmosphere with active players who are always supporting you. Great communication and advice is there if you need it. Having so much fun chatting with people. Winning rates are crazy! Just want to encourage everyone to join and see for themselves that this game is more than just a grind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You heard it here folks, honest to goodness testimony from a new member! Three spots open, give Raiders a try!

1 Like

Awesome … it always nice when a new victim… I mean recruit takes time to give a shout out

3 Likes

If you’re still searching for a new alliance - STOP!

You want to join Raiders. I did few days ago. It’s fun and it’s worth to be a part of Crew (if you don’t belive just take a look at the picture:P).

Communication and atmosphere is fantastic. There is a lot of support from more experienced members. Everything is well organized!

Just remember to tell your family and friends you’ll be gone for a while because you’ll be having a blast playing E&P with Us!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Marzi, really appreciated.

2 Likes

Come join the fun in this awesome Crew.

1 Like

Come speak with a Crew representative for more information, let us be your new home.

1 Like

Don’t you have one that is constantly finding Saders, in there raid journey? Just one they haven’t beaten that they’ve come across over here SBT?

1 Like

Cookie Settings