Crew-Raiders - Two Spots Open; 4600 TP, 14* Titans, Competitive Group

Someone big come fit in with these bullies. Help them stay top 100, need another crew war. Raiders vs. Saders sounds like a good time.

Midnight bump, join Raiders.

Still need one after war to put us back into the top 100 spot. Contact david_kick in Line.

Still room for one, come check us out.

If you’re looking for a fun group, Crew-Raiders get the Chodaboy Seal of Approval.

We had a war chat with them a couple weeks ago and everyone was great and really friendly. Next time we won’t let them win, though.

1 Like

Raiders is awesome and they’re always full…so jump on the wait list!!

Here to let you know that the Crew Family are awesome individuals…Friendly…warped sense of humor and they have loads of Bacon

One spot available after this weekends war, contact me at david_kick if interested.

Spot opening up after this weekend’s war, contact me at david_kick on Line if interested.

Here your chance to get in with the Crew family…take it before the opportunity passes

One spot has opened up, come check us out.

1 Like

One spot open, contact david_kick in Line

1 Like

Monday morning bump, Join Crew

1 Like

Do y’all still have an opening? I’m a very active player, 4659 defense power (top 4,000 globally usually), 17 maxed 5 stars (I’m one tunic away on each color, so will have 22 madres within 4-6 months likely), level 67. I’m looking to join a top competitive and active alliance. Thank you!

Contact me in Line at david_kick, we will also need your troop levels.

Still need one more person, give us a try.

Still one spot open, check us out after war. We have cake.

Monday afternoon bump

Bump for one of the hottest crews in the game!!

One spot opening after next war, contact David_kick in Line.

Cookie Settings