Crew-Raiders - Two Spots Open; 4600 TP, 14* Titans, Competitive Group

In a couple of short months Crew-Raiders has grown from a newly resurrected faction of the Crew Family to a top 300 globally ranked alliance (and rising), kicking ■■■ in war and stringing thirteen star titans!

This is all due to a dedicated group of fine people who not only enjoy playing the game, but also enjoy growing as an alliance and spending time with each other. That said we will be having an opening in the very near future and will want YOU to fill that spot!

If interested contact SBT in Line (Line is required) and be prepared to show you roster. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing alliance and be a part of the Crew Family!

10 Likes

Hi, I’m 3200 powered, 1700ish trophy daily player. I I’ve started playing since April 6th. I’m looking for a new alliance as my current ones have only 10 people since I joined back in April. As I learn more about the game, I realize I need to be in a team where higher star Titans are available. Not to mention alliance war coordination. I’m available on most chat apps, plays every few hours before energy fills up except sleeping time. In 3mth+ my main team is cadmon 4/70,gormek 4/70, bloodtusk 3/60, Raffaele 3/65 and tyrum 3/50. I’ve mange to get to 46 level in the recently concluded path of Valor. I am F2p but I’m looking to get VIP and/or Valor if I’m in a progressive alliance. Hope you can consider my participation. I thank you

4 Likes

@Ham.Cheese
Raiders is full but i believe the team in the link would be a better fit anyways, good group of people, think you should give them a try

2 Likes

They are a phenomenal, group… And likely the best fit. RAIDERS, are BEASTS

4 Likes

@rigs which link alliance?

4 Likes

Crew-Rabid Wardogz

Link:

Crew-Rabid Wardogz

Hope you’re both happy @Mothra @Math4lyfe

4 Likes

Yes your ambition and description looks like those of us who are in this alliance. As stated we do not mind opting out of war. If you opt in, we use a strategy For Saturday’s and Wednesday. You gotta use your flags. We share information we learned just for F2P. Type in Crew Rabid Wardogz sand in the invite please put serious

3 Likes

Thanks Rigs, appreciate it! :+1:

1 Like

Spot will be opening up after today’s war, contact SBT in Line if interested in joining Crew.

2 Likes

9 Likes

18-2.
We’re even better than we expected. lol.

4 Likes

Full atm. Waitlist is open

• Adults Only
  • 4300 TP
  • War Oriented
  • Raid Aggressive
  • Stringing 13* Titans
  • War record of 18 - 2
  • Best of all, part of awesome crew family.
    Contact line ID : SBT
3 Likes

Full atm. Waitlist is open. please contat SBT on line if interested.

3 Likes

We have 1 spot open. Come join us before it filled up again!!!

• Adults Only
  • 4300 TP
  • War Oriented
  • Raid Aggressive
  • Stringing 13* Titans
  • War record of 19 - 2
  • Best of all, part of awesome crew family.
    Contact line ID : SBT
6 Likes

…and get in on a rare rooster that is only a couple hours old. It’s time to pluck a chicken!

6 Likes

Well, it’s about time we bumped this up a notch. Come join Crew Raiders if you like winning wars. 19-2 since inception and having all kinds of fun while doing it.

2 Likes

Did you get to add another notch in your win belt today?

2 Likes

Not today, it wasn’t in the tiles. 19-3 and looking for redemption

4 Likes

U guys will bounce back

1 Like

I’m sure of it, thanks brother

3 Likes