Crew-Raiders closed

I like to think of Crew as one Alliance with 10 sub-alliances inside. Well, the higher power Crews are often full, so we have created a brand new competitive Crew-Raiders.

A lot of building to do to catch up with our other competitive groups! Do you have what it takes?

Yes, building up a new group sucks and nobody wants to go first. It’s worth it to be a part of Crew, to have the support of 250 other accounts and the opportunity to move to other groups within Crew when openings come up.

Think you got what it takes? Show us. If you aren’t quite there we will get you there!

7 Likes

Exciting times within Crew!

5 Likes

Does membership in this elite club come with a signed poster of @Rigs ?

Could make all the difference just saying…

7 Likes

I’ll leave that up to @Rigs, but he has always gone the extra mile for Crew, lol

5 Likes

A bit about Raiders philosophy…

Competitive and chill are not exclusive.

Most players will do the right thing on their own.

Use your flags.

Be mindful you are part of a team.

Leaders are for facilitating play and infrastructure and looking out for the team.

It’s about OUR growth and success.

3 Likes

5 Likes

@pituka hear you are looking. Been where you are at.

3 Likes

Crew is a big family of Alliances, something for all levels in our 10 active Crews, from just starting out to top 100.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Crew Raiders
An Empires & Puzzles Alliance
In the Crew Family of Alliances

About us

Leadership should exist to serve and facilitate the play of members.

The team does well when members do well and are mindful of being on a team. Participation is the key to supporting your team, and contributing to its success.

Rules, when many, detailed, or undocumented are recipes for failure and arguments. Working as a group with clearly documented expectations allows members to lead each other and themselves. On such a team members will do the right thing most of the time with minimal guidance.

We’re all adults and we play a game without making a job of it or dealing with an extensive set of rules and leadership power trips.

You don’t have to have a stick up your ■■■ to kick some ■■■!!

4 Likes

:two: Crew-Raiders

• now on 7* titans with 7 experienced members ( when 25+ members > 11*-12* titans)
  • 2000+ cups
  • War required - use all flags
  • 30+ level 70 heroes required
  • Line app > phone/pc download link here
  • and the 18+ age
2 Likes

Thank you @_John_Doe, we are war required though opt out if you know you’ll have issues.

War can be a pain, but it is an opportunity for us to work together and function as a team, and share tips, etc. It’s a team builder and educational experience all in one!

3 Likes

One CREW, One FAMILY !

tenor%20(4)

4 Likes

5 Likes

Crew-Raiders

4 Likes

Crew-Raiders would like to apologize to the community. Twice a week an uncaring algorithm matches alliances for war. Sometimes those matches are frustratingly with opponents you have no hope beating.

Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Lol nice wins! And how the F does this team still have spots? Tempted to even join myself

3 Likes

@_John_Doe saders may have a spot. Lmao.

4 Likes

Thanks @Rigs! Takes time to fill up especially when you are seeking quality folks willing to be a little patient with the process. War should be more of a challenge this weekend as we’ve added a few members since last war and are being matched better.

4 Likes

Oh for sure, and i know you guys have been a bit selective for all the right reasons on who gets in, really looking forward to seeing this team in action at 30/30, progress has been solid so far at less than full

Good luck in war and hope the winning streak continues!

1 Like