Crew-Raiders - Two Spots Open; 4600 TP, 14* Titans, Competitive Group

My id is jrigs

20 char

2 Likes

Fortune has smiled upon us and we have merged with a top notch alliance, we are now down to four spots available which are filling fast.

4 Likes

If a mod happens to see this post, I am going to ask that this thread be closed for the time being. All spots should be filled shortly, thanks to all who helped make this possible.

4 Likes

Want to fill up those two spots asap, please come check us out. Ten star titans now, hopping to make it up to twelve - thirteen soon.

4 Likes

This is a stellar alliance :+1: Helped some friends move here a couple of weeks ago and they couldn’t be happier! They feel like they have learned so much since they joined, and they are not novice players so that’s saying something.

3 Likes

3 spots open now. Come join us and be apart of crew family!!!.
8/8 wars win
12* titans
War oriented
4000 DP

2 Likes

Back down to two spots open.

2 Likes

A must join if you have the opportunity and drive! GREAT CREW, ACTIVE, DRIVEN, AND FEROCIOUS… BTW, They have a perfect war score.

2 Likes

Have 2 spots available. come join and have fun while being a part of crew family!!!

8/8 wars win
12* titans
War oriented
4000 DP
Line ID :SBT

2 Likes

bumping. still 2 spots open

2 Likes

9-0 in war now yes? Great group, got to war with and against half the raiders, great time.

3 Likes

Have 3 spots available. come join and have fun while being a part of crew family!!!

9/9 wars win
11-12* titans
War oriented
4000 DP
Line ID :SBT

2 Likes

9/9 war wins since Raiders’ return.
If we win today that means you can join to a fresh and empty war chest and go for 100% participation.

3 open spots.
contact SBT on Line.

3 Likes

Might be looking for a temporary “home” in a few days. Depends on you and if my friend is in. Looking to fill our Current war chest then PoV titans.

3 Likes

Hmmm…?? What’s this I hear?!

2 Likes

It’s true but truly, only considering temporary lodging at the moment. I thought that we might help out while being helped. We’re hitting a cap on our titan killing capacity given there are only three of us! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looking for two more war wins to fill our chest so I’m casting lines to see what’s up.

3 Likes

We still have four spots open if your interested, come on over.

2 Likes

Heya Poo…we have two members leaving after this war. You are more than welcome to come back to BotS even temporarily if that is what you are looking for. Hit Wook or I up on Line if interested.

1 Like

Thanks Heathen (you too Earl). We need to win a couple more wars to fill our chest. We’ve been on a good tear so hopefully by Sunday I’ll be looking.

My buddy has a line on a ally for him so if I come knocking, please accept me unless temporary doesn’t work for you. I will return to my alt once PoV titan requirements are met.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Still spots open, come join and have fun.
10/10 war wins
12* titans
War oriented
4000 DP+
Line ID : SBT

3 Likes