Crew Raiders merger opportunity

Hello Community,

We’re the mid tier Alliance within the Crew family that are building a competitive Alliance to match our top tiered Alliance Crew Saders. We’ve also got two Casual Alliances for players whose needs change over time. Movement within the Crew family is highly encouraged as we understand real life needs dictate gameplay, not the other way around.

Currently sitting at a comfortable 20 members we’d ideally like to merge a smaller Alliance of players that are familiar to each other and work as a unit to fill our vacancies. Co lead spot are available to ensure the merged Alliance has an active seat at the decision making table.

Our War Strategy is simple, straightforward and effective and the core values of the Alliance are built around fun, communication and respect. If this sounds like a good fit for you and your mates then give me a bell on my Line ID or respond in thread and we can take it from there.

Peace, love and class emblems.

3 Likes

If you would like to join us at Crew-raiders, check me out on the LINE app @ Cervantes77.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see the opportunities you guys come across.
Crew-Raiders have a solid core of players plus an alliance family to back it, just need some more E&P addicts to perfect it

1 Like

Hello from the shops and Mama bear! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey hey thanks for the love cheetah!

You guys are awesome

1 Like

We wish you and the crew family well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Lava, wishing you well too.

We are thinking we may need to do something similar. It looks like you have about 10-12 spots open right now. We haven’t nailed down how many of our current team are interested in merging. We are Guardians -recruiting.

Hi Leo,

This sounds encouraging and we do have the capacity to accommodate a range of players ans styles should you have more than a dozen players.

You catch me on Line: SnowDoggyDogg is my id.

Cheers and talk soon.