Crew-Raiders - Two Spots Open; 4600 TP, 14* Titans, Competitive Group

Hey, you can’t keep a good Crew down for long, Crew-Raiders are back and looking for new blood!

We are a fun and knowledgeable group, starting at the bottom of the titan ladder but hoping to get to eleven and twelve stars as soon as possible. English speaking, Line a must. Contact SBT for more information.

Other Crew Family Alliances

These are the Re-Crew-tment forum threads; check each OP for the crew that fits you (the You-Crew :rofl:):

15 Likes

Well how about that? Another Crew team.
I know some peeps here, might be worth a visit if I return from my own private island one day.

4 Likes

More shameless plugging, come join Crew!

3 Likes

Raiders has actually been around for a while. It just went dormant for a season.

1 Like

Yup, went away around the time I joined Knights the first time

1 Like

So come visit me pooface i mean flinger lol

2 Likes

Still making noise, @PooFlingerJr.

3 Likes

Damn I’m outta likes…

3 Likes

I’d be tempted if I wasn’t so inconsistent in playing

2 Likes

twelve spots still open, if there is a smaller alliance who would like to merge with us, please contact me.

Why don’t Raiders and Knights merge together @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

2 Likes

Bringing this back to the top.

If that were an option, I’m sure that it would have been pursued.

ETA: Go Raiders!!! Where did the football team move to, Vegas? Woo Hoo!

2 Likes

Awesome crew and family!

1 Like

Bumping to the top, still looking

1 Like

If you want the freedom to tell RNG how you REALLY feel without holding back, this group is for you. Venting is okay. Just don’t let it descend further.

1 Like

Ok so not speaking genders…but if you are soft we are not the spot for you no matter you he/she…if competitive we would love you!..

1 Like

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Off to war we go.

Join us as we grow. It’s going to be a fun ride.

1 Like

Come on over, the doors open and we’ve got cake…well, I’ve got cake. And it’s so much cake as it’s a granola bar. It’s also kind of small and I don’t want to share.

Come join us anyway

2 Likes