Crew-Rabid Wardogz is Recruiting! - 4 Spots Open - 7/8* Titans

Still need some bodies to complete this team, if i had time for an alt, it would be there

1 Like

I hear ya Rigs. An alt is s a bit much for me these days but anyone looking for a great group should reach out

2 Likes

up and coming, Rabids will get there!

3 Likes

100% they’re 29/30 now i believe, need 1 more body

1 Like

This is where it starts. Come meet the great members and learn to build

3 Likes

Team definitely keeps getting better n better

Cool poster like it. Reminds me of a comic book I saw once… don’t ask me what it was about because I don’t remember

1 Like

Do you even remember if it was dc or marvel?

Maybe Werewolf by Night?

That’s the only one that comes to mind for me

1 Like

Lol of course you pop up when somethin nerdy comes up

1 Like

:nerd_face:

Taking that as a compliment

1 Like

Wasn’t DC or Marvel was a Japanese Anime

1 Like

@DaveCozy

Anymore ideas? Lol

Oh geez, there’s tons of wolf and werewolf stuff in manga alone… :stuck_out_tongue: No specific cover sticks out to me though from what I have read (very little, as I don’t read that much manga tbh – my wife is more into it than me)

1 Like

Well thanks for helpin us narrow that down lol

Still spots open for those that wanna learn

Nope… it’s been a few years…the only other thing I remember is a girl who had pink hair and an outfit that didn’t really cover a darn thing…couldn’t even say it was a bikini… at first I thought it was a Japanese version of Playboy

1 Like

You have my interest

any new(ish/er/whatever) players that wanna improve their game; go ahead and jump in!

Im looking for an alliance thats friendly with active chat and helpful experienced players. I’m very interested in learning. Im active, coming online several times a day. Sounds like theres a fit between ur alliance and me but my trophy level is only 658 (highest 715) (I dont really focus on trophies) and u hv a 1000 cup min… My def team is 2667. I.hv one 5* Raffaele . If you would like to give me a try, I’m going to line you and u can reply there. Its past 1:30am to me rn so I’m going to leave this msg and check for reply tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes