Use all flags in war
Active daily
Hit every titan
Be a teamplayer
Use Line

Oh and obviously age 18+ only…

Line id: jrigs

Other Crew Family Alliances

These are the Re-Crew-tment forum threads; check each OP for the crew that fits you (the You-Crew :rofl:):

9 Likes

The best place for the new players to absorb the vast knowledge of top players in crew family. come and have fun!!

2 Likes

Great spot to develop your rosters, learn war strats, and to have some fun.

2 Likes

Come meet the family!!

2 Likes

The best place for the new players to absorb the vast knowledge of top players in crew family. come and have fun!!

3 Likes

Lovely place , I play for a while in Rabit, but the memory is still warm, all trying their best to help each other!! Give a try and join with this awesome Rabit wardog!!!

2 Likes

Take a look, great family for those still developing rosters

3 Likes

12411487513533.jpg We are an alliance that values new and growing members as well as those who are middle of the road players that want to compete. We are growing in numbers and our global ranking is climbing weekly. Great communication and concerned about real life situations a well. We hit titans and require you to hit the titan or just communicate why you can’t. We don’t leave war flags at all. So if you opt in then you have to use them or you hurt us all. If this is for you look is up and if not then thx for the read. Limited spots left plus room to be promoted to different levels.

8 Likes

Loving the new poster

Wish my dog looked meaner, I’d volunteer him as the mascot

5 Likes

Hi, recommended to this crew by rigs. I have line msg tblairtrucking about joining. Been 5 hours no response yet. Thank you

5 Likes

Have you sent your request to Crew-Rabid Wardogz in the game?

EDIT: My in-game name is LousyGaymer! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m currently online to accept your request! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome alliance to join, friendly and great place to share the experience together!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Tblairtrucking already replied me in Line. As I just realize war is about to start so I’ll be joining after the war concludes. Don’t wanna leave in the midst of war. Hope to see you guys soon!

5 Likes

Sure! See you after the war!

4 Likes

Awesome family to be part of, friendly and a place to learn. Come be part of Crew family !!!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more

Solid environment for new players, always impressed by how helpful you guys are with one another

2 Likes

Learning :white_check_mark:, war winning :white_check_mark:, Titan killing :white_check_mark:, good fun :white_check_mark:, come see what it’s about

3 Likes

This is a positive environment dedicated to helping players advance. I’d encourage anyone looking to reach out for more information.

3 Likes

A very good team for players who want to play with the right way, in a friendly environment and progress!

2 Likes