Crew Knights, 2nd Strongest of the Crew Family is (Waitlisted) for recruiting

Ok folks we are full up. You can hit us up and see if we will make a slot but at this point you need to be in that 4300 range for us to ask a good member to make space.

1 Like

@Obsidian did someone get ahold of you? Just following up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooph line is a requirement for us unfortunately

We’ve made exceptions before and always regretted it

Sorry man

Solid player though and I’m sure there would be a feeding frenzy for you in any recruit chat or thread

He joined line :wink:

And then there were 20

2 Likes

That’s great news!

…is it 20 yet…

1 Like

Heya party people we have space for 1 or 2 players tp 4200+. Must be active and hit ea titan at least 5x. Opting out of wars temporarily for rl ok.

We are currently full BUT We are looking to upgrade our bottom ranks. Fighting a 13 currently.

4200 tp high activity players wanted.

1 Like

What? Someone dropped a Rare 13* Titan? Oh, it was us?! Jump on our waitlist right now, always looking for strong players!

3 Likes

Looking for alive humans who like to kill stuff

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

Please refrain from recruiting within threads for other alliances.

If you’d like to recruit on the Forum, create your own thread in #alliance-recruitment or reply to threads where someone has asked for alliances to reply to them in the top post of the thread.

1 Like

I deleted the post, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

You deserve a raise and a parade in your honor

1 Like

My bad guys and @zephyr1, thought would be ok because you turned the guy down. Won’t happen again.

2 Likes

All good, it happens

He did join tho,

1 Like

Oh crap. Sorry I was just reading other threads trying to figure out how to post our recruitments better and missed the last part. Definitely didn’t mean to poach or anything thought he was turned away. My bad again.

2 Likes

No worries, if we do turn anyone away due to being full, I’ll keep you guys in mind

2 Likes

Do you guys have a recruitment thread already so i know what kind of players to send your way?

1 Like

We do, on first page under Ice Cream Party. We’ve been together over a year and just trimmed some fat to make room for a few more bigger hitters. Would also consider knocking out a few more for a merger.

2 Likes

Ok so you’ll want to bump that thread daily

And if someone else responds to it then be sure to respond to them

After that edit your last post as long as it’s most recent, then it’ll bump your thread to the front page without writing a new post to the thread all the time

I’ll show in an example in Crew-Saders thread

If you already know all this, i apologize

I just noticed it said you were new to the forum so figured would give a couple tips

1 Like

Awesome, thanks man, I appreciate the advice! I’ve lurked on the forums but just getting to get involved now so I feel terrible about the bad etiquette.

1 Like

Cookie Settings