Crew❤️KNIGHTS > 22 spots open; Only level 55+ accepted > off-game bot available for titan and war hours > can you do 100k damage daily on any killed titan? - line id: boolz_san >>> Join a helping KNIGHTS Family, for all alliances!

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS is one of the best F2P players in the game. Grab a spot at Knights you won’t be disappointed!!

5 Likes

Just noticed you have awesome avatar purple :rofl:
Back to Topic,
Wish u luck to find suit member Boolz!!!
Determine leader for serious player.
:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

And I just noticed a spelling error @Purpeyes . Want your name fixed or is this intentional? And see you in war in another 3 weeks - seems to be the rotation with y’all.

3 Likes

All good thanks @littleKAF this matches my Line id. See you all again in few weeks.

Also to keep on topic, go Knights :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

2 Likes
  this 

can be a achieved as a f2p in ...
2 Likes
titan bot added in line chat
1 Like

this is one of the best alliances I’ve ever been a part of, the organization is simple and clear, it is played in a serious and pleasant way without drama.
I only left because some old friends from my country convinced me to join one of their projects, but I recommend everyone who is looking for a serious alliance to take a tour here! Buona fortuna CK! :heart:

6 Likes

Too many rules for me, looking for an alliance but not this one. I think I m reasonably intelligent ,but, could someone please explain stackable to me. Legos,chairs, pallets are stackable, what the %^&*$@ are these people talking abouts?

1 Like

I recently joined this alliance. I can tell you I have learned more in the last month than in the last 1.5 yrs. fantastic knowledgeable group that always helps and provides support. If you are looking for a strong group and ability to improve, Crew Knights should be your new home!

4 Likes

same cups as rank :smile:

1 Like

Love your Q&A corner Boolz!

Link

2 Likes

A little bump for an Awesome Alliance! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How did your war go?
Too many not using their hits?
JOIN US!

2 Likes