✌️ Crew❤️ KNIGHTS - [2/30] spots open🔓 wait-list open🔓 - can you do 100k damage per titan🔥? join us😎! - line: boolz_san🤙

Hello there! :wink:
We are :fire: Crew❤️ KNIGHTS :fire: !!!

Why choose Crew❤️ KNIGHTS ?

• We are a very transparent all-coleads alliance in which the decisions are done by vote.

Which are the Crew❤️ KNIGHTS principles?

• RL is first; if you know/think the game will not interfere, then it’s OK to be a KNIGHT; you’ll always have KNIGHTS as a home to return to
  • anyone who can do 100k damage PER killed TITAN (not weekly average) is welcomed; a brief roster preview will be needed before acceptance; 1 strike per week is allowed; 2 strikes, means 1 week demotion; 3 strikes, means 2 weeks demotion; 4+ strikes, means that a democratic vote will be taken if that colead should remain in the alliance; demotions are stackable
  • war wise, in general it is a must; 0 flags used in a war, means 2 weeks demotion; less than 6 flags used in a war, means minimum 1 week demotion; demotions are stackable
  • any decision taken will be made by the group in a democratic way
  • line-app is a must - link here
  • drama and kids are prohibited

7 Likes

Crew❤️ KNIGHTS public STATS

Knights Titan 100k Tracksheet

Tracksheet

Crew❤️ KNIGHTS public shareable RESOURCES

2 Likes

Well at least you are not asking for Telluria. Which is a shame she would be the only one of the criteria that I met. Oh well maybe in 12 months time

3 Likes

Good luck Crew Knights! Many more 14* strung together y’all! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Due to short numbers, looking for a merger; any discussion is welcomed :smiley:
,…

4 Likes

thx @Lagun
:wine_glass: :slight_smile:
Due to short numbers, looking for a merger; any discussion is welcomed :smiley:
,………

5 Likes

We’re not hugely short on members but we are struggling to fill vacancies and are open to a merger, if it’s agreeable.

Interested in chatting?

2 Likes

Wish you the best rebuilding big guy!

4 Likes

I sent you a message on line… might be interested in joining the crew…

2 Likes

Bad to hear It ;(.

If you are looking for a merger in my core aliance had 3-4 spots. “Seven days til payDay” nice people and quite competitive. Talk with bladez and tell her that Lord Jain says Hi!

4 Likes

Bump it @Boolz_San , for me u have a strong persona as a leader, u have a lot knowledge of this game and have strong motivation to make the best from what u have!
So determine player should find and looking u , the same vision will bring success in future!!!
Go go go

4 Likes

:two::six: spots open
,…………

3 Likes

my first 100k :rofl:

:two::five: spots open
……

5 Likes

Hi, do you still have a spot?

2 Likes

:two::four: spots open