Crew❤️KNIGHTS > 22 spots open; Only level 55+ accepted > off-game bot available for titan and war hours > can you do 100k damage daily on any killed titan? - line id: boolz_san >>> Join a helping KNIGHTS Family, for all alliances!

Hello there! :wink:
We are :fire: Crew❤️KNIGHTS :fire: !!!
Join the :fire: Family❤️KNIGHTS :fire: ! A helping family for all alliances!

Why choose Crew❤️KNIGHTS ?

• We are a very transparent all-coleads alliance with an open leadership
_
  • Normally you are not kicked and there is a long way to get to member status, where you normally can't stay downgraded more than a week

Which are the Crew❤️KNIGHTS principles?

• RL is first; you’ll always have KNIGHTS as a home to return to :slight_smile:
_
  • anyone who can do 100k damage PER killed TITAN (not weekly average) is welcomed; a brief roster preview will be needed before acceptance; 1 strike per week is allowed; 2 strikes, means 1 week demotion; 3 strikes, means 2 weeks demotion; 4+ strikes, means that RL is more important
  • war wise, in general it is a must; 0 flags used in a war, means 2 weeks demotion; less than 6 flags used in a war, means minimum 1 week demotion

• line-app is advised - link here why? cause we have an off-game bot to let you know titan and war hours; also bots to help with e&p info and guides

Crew_

Other Crew Family Alliances

_❤️KNIGHTS

Other Family❤️KNIGHTS Alliances

12 Likes

Crew❤️KNIGHTS public STATS

Knights Titan 100k Tracksheet

Tracksheet

Crew❤️KNIGHTS shareable RESOURCES

Chat❤️KNIGHTS with CKbot letting you know how’s the titan timeframe :slight_smile:
image image
Install Line and Contact us

Boolz_San links

Click and Expand

4 Likes

Well at least you are not asking for Telluria. Which is a shame she would be the only one of the criteria that I met. Oh well maybe in 12 months time

4 Likes

Good luck Crew Knights! Many more 14* strung together y’all! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Wish you the best rebuilding big guy!

5 Likes

I sent you a message on line… might be interested in joining the crew…

2 Likes

Bad to hear It ;(.

If you are looking for a merger in my core aliance had 3-4 spots. “Seven days til payDay” nice people and quite competitive. Talk with bladez and tell her that Lord Jain says Hi!

5 Likes

Bump it @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS , for me u have a strong persona as a leader, u have a lot knowledge of this game and have strong motivation to make the best from what u have!
So determine player should find and looking u , the same vision will bring success in future!!!
Go go go

6 Likes

my first 100k :rofl:

Screenshot_2020-06-03-15-26-46

:two::five: spots open
……

7 Likes

Hi, do you still have a spot?

2 Likes

Can you contact me? I can’t find you on Line. Line id: yudisthira11

3 Likes

spots open
………

5 Likes

Glad to have my 100k titan with this crew! :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome Boolz :clinking_glasses:
Go go go

5 Likes

Interesting direction boolz

I like it, be cool to watch and see how it plays out

All the best

3 Likes

F2P pride. Aloha watched your 10 pull Teltoc, that was heavy blow.
I got Falcon with coins which i needed most.

3 Likes

come and learn from arguably one of the best F2P player the game has to offer

2 Likes

Wtg!!! Awesome Boolz!!

3 Likes

Hi! Active Warriors is looking for a merger. We’re about the same size and level. 15 strong active players here looking to make something happen. Details negotiable. I’ll reach out to you on Line. My ID is Artimus-Prime.

3 Likes

Well done, Boolz, for getting Knights back to full again. Good luck to you and your alliance and I hope you’ll reach top 100 soon. I wish you and the whole Crew all the best. :slight_smile:

5 Likes