Crew-Jesters! Ticket line starts at the left entrance

Ok one new crazy Jester is found so…
Just 1 spot open right now don’t miss the golden ticket!

2 Likes

Or. OR. Miss the opportunity and carry the regret with you. :innocent:

2 Likes

14* Titans , awesome wars and great teammates are waiting for you!!!

2 Likes

This is my favorite Jesters recruiting poster :star_struck:

4 Likes

It’s a beauty!

We should really just say 14* titans though…been an age since we hit 13 but I know Kloster likes the play it safe!

2 Likes

How many 14*s in a row now? It’s like 60+? @Kloster

1 Like

Less something changes we shall have a full circus top again after war. Still have spots in the family…

57 and keep counting if I read all the lines :laughing:

2 Likes

Celebration day for Jesters today as we managed to catch top 100 for first time some hours earlier!!! Congratulations to all our Jesters for their efforts!!! We deserve it!!!

5 Likes

We’re still full but the family has openings. What kinda Crew are you looking for?

1 Like

Jesters are still full but if you want a spot in our waiting list or in one of our family alliances don’t hesitate to send a message.

Still full, wait list at 2. Openings Within the family.

2 on the waiting list?

The Circus is popular!

1 on wait list now… still just clowning around

We are still full but our waiting list is always open. The Crew family has always spots for every kind of play style. Choose yours and will not regret it!!!

Happy new year with health and happiness from Crew-Jesters!!!

1 Like

Great crew if anyone is looking for a new home. You can’t go wrong with @Cheds or @Iago join their waitlist. Thanks for a fun war with the shops. Takes alot to handle shop fukwits when sober… Let alone drunk :kiss: :beer: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Thank ya, deary…not a bad lot you have over there yourself. Kuddos to y’all for the win.

1 Like

Still full but our waiting list and our family has still spots open. Don’t miss the chance to check us out!

1 Like

1 opening soon. We have 1 that won’t be able to clown around as much in the near future.