Crew-Jesters! Wait list open. 14* Titans in the outer rings, War wins in the center ring. Line for tickets start at the left

We are full but our waiting list is always open and waits for you!

And we rock!

20 scissors and papers

2 potential opportunities coming soon. Hit us up if interested. Pushing towards top 100. 14*

3 Likes

Coming off of a rush war win by a huge margin for this mid-week war! Come join us!

1 Like

Looking for 1 new clown.

1 Like

And we are full again. Gotta be quick if you want in this clown car!

Happy cake day / forumversary @Cheds ! :cake: :moon_cake: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Hahahah! I wondered what the heck that cake was :joy:

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Crew-Jesters are progressing all together like a family having fun and only real life separate us. If you want to become a part of that family there is one rare open spot. Line us at iagotheahole or kloster31 for more info.

1 Like

Crew-Jesters is a great alliance. I’ve been here over a year and it’s become my gaming family. Very knowledgeable players with a very relaxed war strategy, and we’ve been on the rise for some time now. Top 200 stringing 14* Titans etc.

3 Likes

Don’t be late to the party! Don’t miss that rare chance to be with us! The spot is still open!

1 Like

Come join the madhouse

1 Like

Welcome to the forum bud!

1 Like

Thanks! For the greater good. Trying to get another Jester aboard

2 Likes

Speaking of which.

1 space open in the Circus!

Currently smashing 14* in a super chillax fashion.

2 Likes

Our last spot is still open! 14* titans and exciting wars are waiting for you! Don’t miss that rare chance! :wink:

1 Like

We had a 6 flag disadvantage due to a mismatch against a 30 strong alliance. We still pulled off a very close win.

We may be jokers but when it comes to wars we aren’t total clowns either :sunglasses:

4 Likes

9 wins and 3 losses last 12 wars!

2 Likes

2 spots are available at the moment, so we are looking for 2 fresh Jesters, come inside and you won’t regret we guarantee that.

2 Likes

Ladies n Gents. Lets join us. Crew - Jesters!!
Don’t miss this rare moment!! the door is not always open…

2 Likes

Cookie Settings