Crew-Jesters! Ticket line starts at the left entrance

We are full but our waiting list is always open and waits for you!

And we rock!

20 scissors and papers

2 potential opportunities coming soon. Hit us up if interested. Pushing towards top 100. 14*

3 Likes

Coming off of a rush war win by a huge margin for this mid-week war! Come join us!

1 Like

Looking for 1 new clown.

1 Like

And we are full again. Gotta be quick if you want in this clown car!

Happy cake day / forumversary @Cheds ! :cake: :moon_cake: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Hahahah! I wondered what the heck that cake was :joy:

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Crew-Jesters are progressing all together like a family having fun and only real life separate us. If you want to become a part of that family there is one rare open spot. Line us at iagotheahole or kloster31 for more info.

1 Like

Crew-Jesters is a great alliance. I’ve been here over a year and it’s become my gaming family. Very knowledgeable players with a very relaxed war strategy, and we’ve been on the rise for some time now. Top 200 stringing 14* Titans etc.

3 Likes

Don’t be late to the party! Don’t miss that rare chance to be with us! The spot is still open!

1 Like

Come join the madhouse

1 Like

Welcome to the forum bud!

1 Like

Thanks! For the greater good. Trying to get another Jester aboard

2 Likes

Speaking of which.

1 space open in the Circus!

Currently smashing 14* in a super chillax fashion.

2 Likes

Our last spot is still open! 14* titans and exciting wars are waiting for you! Don’t miss that rare chance! :wink:

1 Like

We had a 6 flag disadvantage due to a mismatch against a 30 strong alliance. We still pulled off a very close win.

We may be jokers but when it comes to wars we aren’t total clowns either :sunglasses:

4 Likes

9 wins and 3 losses last 12 wars!

2 Likes

2 spots are available at the moment, so we are looking for 2 fresh Jesters, come inside and you won’t regret we guarantee that.

2 Likes

Ladies n Gents. Lets join us. Crew - Jesters!!
Don’t miss this rare moment!! the door is not always open…

2 Likes