Crew-Jesters! 12/13*, All straight jackets are taken. Sizing line starts to the left

We have found someone whose willing to wander about aimlessly in a straight jacket with the rest of us after war. And will be full again. However we know some pretty cool people you can go hang out with.

1 Like

Got a straight jacket ready for that individual!!

2 Likes

This. So much this.

20 this

What’s that Math you doing some sizing?

We’ve had to restructure his jacket a time or two. He bounces off the non rubber walls.

2 Likes

Great alliance, friendly bump even if full!

2 Likes

Boy theres alot of Jester fun!!

Or torture depending on your point of view. :rofl:

1 Like

So what happened to my chocolate cake and my chocolate cream pie??? wasn’t the secret of pi also revealed in the movie…I think it was about a boat and a Tiger lost at sea…I don’t remember I fell asleep

1 Like

It’s always a matter of perspectives!

Must…resist…chocolate cream pie double entendres…

2 Likes

Bumping… from one crew to another. :hugs:

2 Likes

Friendly bump… not a shove as there are no cliffs in sight or did I overlook it…sure beats getting into a cramped car with clowns…oh wait Jesters are clowns in a way…lol

1 Like

Don’t come knockin when the car is rockin.

1 Like

okay I won’t knock but a friendly call to 911… who knows if someone chocked on a bowling pin or a chicken leg while the car is rocking and trying to get over the other Jesters to get out… it can happen…movies never lie

1 Like

Doing the bumpity bump!!

1 Like

so why is the car still a rocking…how many quarters where used on the ride in front of Kmart when there is no More Kmart??
Why do you have a line on the Left and what if people want to be on the right??

1 Like

We are having a post war taco party in our alliance. Interested? :taco:

You always have to be aware of the one on the left…they’re sneaky.

1 Like

Speaking of sneaky, RL is always the one on the left. She’s removing the straight jacket of one of our crazies. Spot likely open soon.

1 Like

And so it has happened, the sneaky mistress nabbed one of our Jesters. Are you odd enough to for a proper sizing of you jacket?

Cookie Settings