Crew-Barons has eleven spots open - 12-13* Titans

Requirements
2200 cups
4600 defense
Level 50+
10 maxed 5 s and 30+ maxed 4 /5* 3.70
100k soft target on titans

Currently we are taking on 14* titans (with an occasional skip to recharge). We are looking for active players who will use all war flags when opted in and use all of your the titan flags. Friendly atmosphere with plenty of resources to help you grow. Line is strongly recommended. Feel free to contact me on Line even if you have different requirements, we have alliances of all levels in the Crew family.

Line ID: mpolo67

Other Crew Family Alliances

These are the Re-Crew-tment forum threads; check each OP for the crew that fits you (the You-Crew :rofl:):

2 Likes

It’s the place to be! Come on, join now!

I would love to. The alliance i started with just isnt in it like im trying to be. As much as i love it i have to move up. Im currently at 2700 cups and 4700 def up to 4900

2 Likes

We would love to have you! If you have Line, drop me a note, or knock on the door of the alliance.

2 Likes

Hi! U can directly contact the barons @ Line mpolo67

You will surely be a great addition to the barons!

We just filled up, but if somebody’s interested, we can open a waiting list, or help you find a spot in one of our sister alliances.

We’re still full, but don’t want the thread to close on us.

Hi! Are u still looking? Barons have 1 open spot now. (Mpolo67)

And i also have open spots at the Mates.
(Nonot.29)

One spot still available. We are killing 14* titans, currently top 1000 alliances, but hoping to move on up.

1 Like

Hey mpolo,
My screen on my phone is not working! Tomorrow, I’m going to the store to get a new one, but Ill be afk in the meantime.

Thanks for letting us know.

We’ve still got one spot open. Come and check us out!

1 Like

Check out Crew-Barons

Syklops here. Phone drowned on first day of a 7 day cruise. Trying to work with SG to reactivate on a commandeered iPad. Please feel free to kick me to make room and avoid war loses. Sorry about the late notice. Cheers and good luck to the Barons!

2 Likes

Hey syklops, hi, skell here from the Mates. Mpolo is also away atm, i passed him your message and he said he’ll do. And also wanted to let you know that he also said that you can back anytime that you got your stuff fixed up.
Happy cruisin’, cheers!

Hey sorry i didnt get back in touch. If any spots are still available id love to join

1 Like

Hi! I heard you’re already at the barons. Hope you enjoy your new Alliance.
And welcome to Crew!

1 Like

Crew-Barons, recruiting 1 for a full house!

Join now!

Line ID mpolo67

Hey Syklops! Have you managed to solve your problem? Are you planning on coming back, or should we be looking for a new member?

Mpolo, thanks for coming back to me. Once I got back my phone, I’ve had several days to think about the game and decided to hang it up. It was a good run and appreciate your leadership and the teamwork of the Crew. Good luck in your future endeavors and go Barons.

1 Like