Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

Name: Mr. Comet
Color: purple 4*
Mana speed: slow
Special skill: Falling Star

Explanation: Turning ALL enemies and allies into random 1* heroes with 1* troops.

Name: Eliminatoria
Color: Purple 4*
Skill: farewell kiss
Mana: slow

Expalantion: randomly eliminate 1 enemies hero and 1 of your hero from the battlefield

1 Like

Faery Wizard
5* Rainbow Hero (Card is splashed with all colors. Can be used as any color hero.)

Druid or Wizard, maybe a Cleric. Probably wizard.

227* attack (contributes 227 attack to EVERY tile color.), 627 defense, 1427 HP

Fast Mana (remember: also gains mana from every tile color. )

Special skill: Fatebringer
Deals 450% damage to all enemies (should be 150~ damage to 5* heroes. I’m not sure what the % is here with a 227 attack. Might be like, 1200% or something. No idea hah.)

And

Faery Wizard heals 15% health

And

When on attack team:
activates all Dragon/Gem tiles on the board. (this does not count as taking a turn.)
When on defense team:
removes all dragon/gem tiles from the board, replacing them with a regular tile of the same color.

(Defense team ability may be more useful, but hero gains mana slower on defense team… so I think it evens out.)

Lucifer
Purple and Red hero
5*

667 attack*, 667 defense, 1100 HP

*Contributes 667 attack to purple AND red

Slow Mana

Special skill: Endless Torment
May only be cast once per activity.

Targeted team gains “Tormented.”

Tormented can not be dispelled.

At the start of the turn, There is a 20% chance that an affected hero/creature/Titan will have its attack reduced by 50% and be silenced for this turn. No more than one hero/creature/Titan can proc Torment each turn.

I’ just got an idea for a special skill effect, and havent thought about its name or a hero for it, so feel free if you got inspired or like it.
The skill could heal around 20% of hp for each ally and for 3 turns, could apply a special effect on every board tile depending on color. So if you hit the enemy with regular tiles they would apply some sort of debuff for 2 turns, but not stack.
red: deals 200 burn dmg over 2 turns
green: enemy gets -30% attack for 2 turns
blue: enemy gets -30% defense for 2 turns
purple: enemy gets 50% less mana for 2 turns
yellow: enemy gets -30% accuracy for 2 turns
It would bepossible to apply more than 1 ailment to a single enemy, but not more than 3. If the same enemy gets hit by the color whats ailment it already has, its duration is set back to 2 turns again.

What do you think guys?

2 Likes

The duration reset with additional tiles seems a bit too overpowered to me, but otherwise it looks like a fun new power.

If there is a reset to duration of effect with additional tiles, I think it would need to be a targetted power, hitting at most 3 enemy heroes, and with the standard chances for miss to no effect when fired (blindness, Wu, Inari).

Nice thinking.

• The Slaver (5* purple)
    Warrior
    SS ‘Whiplash’ (average): Destroy all enemy minions and create as many slave minions for the caster with 10% attack and HP. Deals 100% damage to all enemies plus 10% for each minion destroyed in this way.

• Sir Galahad (4* yellow) - to add to Avalon Event
    Paladin
    SS ‘Holy Grail Blessing’ (average): Spirit link. All allies get +39% to healing received for 5 turns. All allies heal 150 HP for 5 turns.

• Drake the Corsair (5* blue) - to add to Pirates Event
    Warrior
    SS ‘Cannonball’ (average): Deals 350% to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies. They are silenced for 3 turns.

• Guardian Ibis (4* blue) - to add to Guardians of Teltoc Event
    Wizard
    SS ‘Word of Wisdom’ (average): Deals 150% to all enemies. All wizard allies get +24% mana generation and +48% attack

• Mc Coney (4* yellow) - to add to Spring Season Event
    Druid
    SS ‘Easter eggs’ (average): each enemy get an egg minion with 0% attack and 10% health of the caster. When an egg minion is destroyed it deals 500 damage to its owner.

8 Likes

I love this idea! It’s very fresh to put minions on the enemy team instead of on allies. Very Clever!

2 Likes

I like the idea, of using minions on the enemies, however 500 dmg seems insanely much. Its 2500 dmg for an avg speed special. Its a minions ability and minions can stack so if this special in this form is paired with high level mana troops, and aided with abilities which help mana regen(like Alby, Misandra or Khagan) it would cripple an entire enemy team or even oneshot. The dmg number surely needs some reworking but i love the idea.

1 Like

First idea of seen where a special is linked to classes in some way. Very interesting…

2 Likes

That sort of special reminds me a lot of playing Magic, and could be very cool.

For example, a special could double the proc rate of class abilities.

1 Like

that could be a new thing for hotm: Bye element link, hello classes link

2 Likes

Being a completely new mechanic, I don’t really know if it’s too much or too low.
We must consider that, until the ‘egg minions’ are killed, they basically absorb damage like any other minion. So it’s like adding around 100 HP first and dealing 500 damage later.
Another important factor is that the damage is not applied instantly like any other special skill. It will require some time (or combo) to kill the minions and explode them.

I think it’s a mechanic that could lead to some different scenarios where even Gobbler and the new Captain of Diamonds can find their place.

Yes, I think that classes open a new world for special skills and that, in the future, we could see single class teams acting in sinergy as opposed to single color stacking.

Mok-arr attacks his teammates after attacking your team when his special fires.

My son, wife grandparents love your game. We have a clan even! My 8 year old son, Bode, thought that a new hero should have an instant kill effect, that does no damage upfront, but has dire consequences when enabled. He thought it should last 2-3 turns. Not sure on health, stars or armour, but we all thought it was a great idea.

Thanks so much.

I’m not sure if this was mentioned already and I’m pretty sure it’ll never happen but I would love to see some Star Wars themed characters!

Emperor: Green
Darth Vader: Purple
Princess Leia: Yellow?
Master Yoda: Green
Luke Skywalker: Yellow?
Obi-Wan Kanobi: Blue?
Darth Maul: Red?

Anyone? Thoughts?

Hero with mimic hability

Hero can be any color… maybe yellow? but his hability copy the target color to himself.
For example, if this heroe use special skill to “Kadilen”(Green), it will cause damage/silence and will copy his color. So the caster will transform to “green” heroe.

Hero with damage equal to hp left

I have an idea about a special skill.
Some specific hero could have skill to cause damage (can be single target or multi target). The less Hp has the caster, greater the damage.
An example: If the caster miss 9% Hp, will make 350% (basic damage) + 9% (bonus damage) damage to the target and near enemy or something like that.

What do you think? :smiley: