Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

The idea of a skill not always dealing constant dmg is good (we have some heroes like Cpt. Kestrel or Kage), but dmg based on hp remaining is not good IMO. Nobody would use a hero who is basically a nerfed Thorne (who is one of the worst TC20 heroes) when full hp and only has some hitting potential on low HP. Keeping a hero at low HP is an extreme risk and very hard to do because that means you can’t use healers who heal the whole team, plus higher level titans can pretty much one or two-hit kill even a 5* so that hero wouldnt be good for titans either. So i think this thing should be a passive buff rather than a special skill. A builtin buff, like the blind resist for Onatel. Once the hero is below 20% HP enters a berserk state and deal 30% more attack, that would be viable.

1 Like

Just found this post, so how are you liking the Cheshire Cat?

I have always wanted a hero that uses the Tornado item. Hel stops mana but Tornado just takes it away but it still builds and gives you free 3 turns of attacking. A 5* hero green hero.

Fast speed
712 attack
675 def
1350 health

• 325% damage to hero
  • hero and nearby enemies get all mana reduced to
    0 and cant attack 3 turns

ur right… O_o
thats true… xD

it sound like “stun”. Good idea, but “fast mana speed” to stun for 3 turns to 3 heroes at the same time is very OP. It should be single target and medium speed mana.

Annoyed, but I’m surviving. I have 3 copies.

1 Like

Dracula

Blue Vampire

723 attack
670 def
1344 health

Average speed Special

320% Attack to target
Heal caster for 50% of damage dealt
Dispel status ailments from caster
Heal all minions to full health

Orogon
Color : dark

Passive : is immune to mana loss

Special name : sealement lock, medium mana

• Effect : deal 150% damage to target and ennemies next to him

• lock Target and nearby ennemies special skills ( for 3 turns.

• locked ennenies can no longer with special abilities: cleanse, dispell, buffs allies, debuffs ennemies, ressurect, affect mana etc.

• only healing and damaging is not restricted, the locked buff himself also is not restricted.

• while this is active, all debuffs allies inflict become undispellable, effects can be dispellable again when the lock effect is dispelled or wear off. Thats mean you need to cleanse twice.

Notes , if rigard or similar heroes ability is locked : he can not cleanse effects
Same for heroes that dispell buffs.
Is extremely effective against guenievre as the hero is immune to mana loss.

• makes quintus, lianna, thorne more useful as they are not affected by locked debuff.

Chuck Norris
Color: White, 10 stars hero.
Passive: If this heroes has no more life point, he will be recovered full Hp.
Special: Ultra fast mana, Name {Final diplomacy}. When this hero uses his special, will give to all enemy 1 turn to surrender or die. Summon 1 game developer as his minion.
Stats: Life points 1.000.000
Defence: 500.000
Attack: 6.000.000

Just for fun… haha

Hero name: Tecno
Color/stars: Dark/5 stars.
Passive: none.
Special:
- Name: Hack
- Mana speed: Average
- Effect: Exchange all enemy’s buff with all ally’s debuff randomly. For each buff or debuff exchanged cure 50 Hp all ally. This special skill does not affect all undispellable buffs and debuffs.

Vortex.

Purple Hero, 5 stars.

HP : 1150
Def : 700
ATK : 680

Jauge : average

Ability : Void Effect >>> vanish the opponent hero with more mana and HP for two turns. Steal 50% of mana and HP from the vanished hero

1 Like

good idea… I loved it.

Thoughts on Star Wars heroes: these are all covered by copyrights and are extremely out-of-genre for this game.

1 Like

yeah… you are right…
but… how about creating some heroes honoring some staffs or game developer? hahaha
just for fun and makes eternity his life on this game O_O
=D

1 Like

…need at least one who is able to dispel non dispellables, since there are so many with non dispellable specials…

1 Like

Not only do I like that idea I am not sure how they would go about it and I know licensing rights r a pain probably but they’ve already dun Atlantis, Christmas and Alice in Wonderland. How cool would a Comic (DC/Vertigo, and Marvel… although nonThanos! So tired of the young ones who think he is god) or even an Anime based theme b? Imagine being a Gundam or having the powers and resilience of John Constantine? And of course u could have the ultimate draw and grab either Spike from Bebop or Shinji and the EVA01!!! Great idea and I hope they do something different. I’m a big anime fan so I would totally dig that but the more I think about it that would b a pain with licensing. Ugh. It would b so awesome to b Kenshin Himura or Jubei from Ninja Scroll or even more
Modern the Claymore women or some of the
Bleach reapers before the storyline was dragged out and then suddenly cut off.

I mean imagine this lineup!!! I would spend a million coins for anyone of these 5 and I left out some really good ones.

name : lynx
color : purple
mana speed : fast
special: suprise

• 50% chance to place a bomb each attack for 6 turns. the bomb will explode after 2 turns and deal 100% damage
  • deal 300% damage by ignoring defense buff in target
1 Like

How about an individual?

Some optics, gender, special options and classes to choose from and everyone gets his/her own almost individual hero. Mana speed depending on selected special options.

Could be a reward for reaching base level 20 or so…

1 Like

Hero name: Mate the Great
Color: Red
Class: Barbarian
Attack: 740
Defense: 694
HP: 1370

Speed: Average

• Deals 225% damage to the target.

• Deals 450% damage to the target if the target has less than 50% health remaining.

• If this ability kills a target, the cooldown of the ability is reset and the damage is increased by 10%. The effect stacks up to 3 times.