Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

If you are make some S2 costumes, please think on Mok- Arr. He needs urgently a costume.

1 Like

I want to see Chuck Norris’ costume.

1 Like

He gets dressed up like Crocodile Dundee.

1 Like

i have no concept of my own but would be highly interested in what “viable” costumes players would come up with for Hel

in all of this, she is probably the one I’m most excited about personally

Queen of the dead, who stops everything, turned into some sort of life giving goddess?

All allies gain 15% mana except the caster.

Yin, yang.

1 Like

This is quite an old post, but here’s my costume ideas for the old gen event heroes

King Arthur
Class: barbarian
Axe-calibur: mana speed average

• Dispels buffs from the target

• Deals 450% damage to the target

• The target receives -44% defence against ice and a further -4% decrease everytime they are hit during 4 turns. Up to -76% defence against ice

Guinevere
Class: paladin
Order of the queen: mana speed average

• All allies recover 40% health

• All enemies receive -34% defence for 4 turns

• the caster initiates an order, forcing all enemies to use only 1 skill for the next 4 turns. When this effect ends, reduce the mana of all enemies by 20%

Morgan le Fay
Class: wizard
Enervator of life: mana speed fast

• the caster drains 718 HP from the target over 4 turns

• the caster drains 20% mana from the target over 4 turns

• deals extra damage to ice

Sargasso
Class: rogue
realm of sargasso: mana speed average

• Deals 350% damage to the target and nearby enemies

• The caster sets up a curse for 4 turns. All revived or reborn enemies are cursed the moment they are resurrected, draining 100% mana from those heroes. This effect can’t be dispelled

Lady locke
Class: monk
Midnight Resonance: mana speed average

• All allies regenerate 956 health over 4 turns. Starting from low and increasing in hp every turn

• Remove 8 positive stacks from each enemy

Captain kestrel
Class: ranger
Double shot: mana speed fast

• Deals 260% damage to the target

• Deals 430% damage to a random target. Deals extra damage if the target is nature

The hatter
Class: sorcerer
Chaos of the hatter: mana speed average

• deals 455% damage to the target

• alters the specials of all enemies to the special of the target for 4 turns

Alice
Class: cleric
Spacial masterpiece: mana speed fast

• Boosts the target’s health by 180 over 3 turns

• The target receives -54% mana generation over 1 turn. The effect duration is reset if the target is healed. This effect can’t be cleansed

• the target is immuned to new buffs for 3 turns

Queen of hearts
Class: wizard
Royal flush: mana speed average

• randomly summons three types of playing card minions for all allies over three turns:

Jack minion inherits 17% hp and 13% attack from the caster. Each jack minion increases the attack of its owner by 35%

Queen minion inherits 13% hp and 17% attack from the caster. Each queen minion increases the defence of its owner by 35%

King minion inherits 20% hp and 20% attack from the caster. Each king minion increase the mana speed of it’s owner by 14%

• If an ally owns three unique playing card minions, remove those minions and deal 440% damage to all enemies

Red hood
Class: druid
Forest of foxes: mana speed average

• deals 151% damage to all enemies

• Summons a fox fiend for all enemies. The fiend damages the enemy with 43% attack every turn

• The fox fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 28% of its owner’s max health

• Each fox fiend removes the most recent buff on it’s owner every turn

Boss wolf
Class: barbarian
Unshakable snarl: mana speed very slow

• All enemies receive -44% attack for 4 turns

• The caster and nearby allies regenerate 528 HP over 4 turns

• Increase the caster’s mana speed by 2 stages every skill usage

Rumplestiltskin
Class: rogue
Divination: mana speed average

• Copies the latest skill used by an ally and use it as if it was the caster’s own special skill

• If there wasn’t any skills used earlier, the following special skill will be casted:

Tarot flurry- deals 190% damage to all enemies

Guardian owl
Class: Ranger
Gravely retribution: mana speed very slow

• deals 270% damage to all enemies

• the caster regenerates 724 hp over 4 turns

• removes the last main skill from each enemy with each dead ally. Main skills do not include elemental links.

• the last main skill of the enemy can’t be removed

Guardian panther
Class: monk
Night of the panther: mana speed fast

• Deals 225% damage to the target and nearby enemies

• Cleanses ailments from the caster and nearby allies

• Transforms up to 4 holy shields into dark shields

Guardian Kong
Class: druid
King of the jungle: mana speed average

• Deals 260% damage to all enemies

• Dispels buffs from all enemies

• Transforms up to 5 nature shields into fire shields

1 Like

Haw does IT come that Nashgar’s costume has worst dammage than Nashgar widowt costume???

Nashgar’s costume has a DoT that is twice as damaging as the original. So that’s the tradeoff, lower up front damage, but more damage over time, as it takes only 3 turns to burn 150+ damage instead of over 6 turns.

Hello, i was just thinking that the one spawn villain Overtkill the cyborg was bada$$ and then i thought, what if there was a cyborg summons! Anyways i just thought thatd be cool.

1 Like

My only contribution to creating a Hero (not necessarily costumes, though I’ve been adding suggestions of that in a separate thread).

SGG still owes all of us at least 1 ice defense down hero. Idk who, and I’m having strong doubts that Grimm would be made into one (Sonya, I think, already has her secondary costume out and might just be ccCaedmon but blue).

S3 could have introduced an Ice Giant or Ice Dwarf that’s similar to Nordri or a Frost Sprite similar to Bera (in name and appearance). Skill could be fast or average mana speed:

• Deals (160% to 225%) damage to the target.
  • The target and nearby enemies get (-34% to -44%) defense against Ice for 4 turns.

All I need is this one hero and then I have ALL the defense down elementals to form a team!

1 Like

Since we now have a Museum in our stronghold, I found it ‘‘fitting’’, if there is a special hidden hero,
we can obtain trough sheer luck or intense grind :slight_smile:

Every time, you max one of your legendary heroes, you have a chance to pull a legendary hero - Mr. Precious :slight_smile: (limited to once a week like HA10)

Chance is 1%, which is increased by % of every legendary you own. For example, owning 50% of all legendaries available, you get 0,1x 50= +5 % to pull Mr. Precious ! So 1+5% means = 6% :slight_smile:

Element : Dark
Talent : Rogue
Attack : 803
Defense : 821
Health : 1377

Unique passive : Each time a special is casted, caster gains 5% mana and 5% hp after.
Unique passive : Each time a buff is applied on caster, he gains 50hp and duration of said buff is extended for 2 turns.

Speed : Slow
SPECIAL / name is Grand opening: Steals all buffs from a target and nearby enemies. 50% of mana is returned to caster if there are no buffs stolen. Deals 260% to all enemies. Boost all allies HP by 260.

Share your thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would call him simply The Curator.

And give him a special something like

Getting to know the Collection
Casts special of a randomly selected hero in your museum. If you have a target selected, will only select from heroes of that color.

5 Likes

I did change his name to your advice :slight_smile:

About special : I believe, that would be too hard to code and SG doesnt dwell on such minor things too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the idea! Good thought!
I would suggest to make him an always relevant hero by changing the dealing direct 260 damage to all part to something thT doesn’t get obsolete
(damage % does). For example, similar to @ProfessorPenguin suggestion: randomly selects a special from the museum from elements that are of stronger color to the target.

Okay, but did you read, that he gets 50% mana back if he didnt steal any buffs? That makes him almost fast to very fast and 260% quickly becomes too much then :wink:

I like this idea, adds a bit of fun and purpose to the museum.

How about a special skill where damage (or healing etc) scales based on the number of unique heroes (both attacker and defender) in battle? Would tie into the museum theme.

Again,

problem with coding for 1 hero, who would be different for everyone… :slight_smile:

but im glad you like the idea !

Fair point. Not sure if it’s possible, but couldn’t they code it as sort of a reverse family bonus? There’s a check already for Bard and Cupid families to ensure there aren’t any multiple family members.

1 Like

I like the 50% mana back!
My point was that even 260% at fast will become obsolete (sorry Lewena…) at some time so to keep this creative hero usable I suggested to replace the fixed damage part.
Anyway he is a good hero and thanks for your efforts!

Edited: mana steal > mana back

Sorry, its not mana steal, its just , that his special returns 50% of mana used, since its effect werent full :slight_smile: