Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

New Hero Idea which I feel might not only bring a new concept and revenue to the game but also make it quite exciting for many players especially spenders.
Now this concept could be done with SG using the existing heroes or creating some new ones I will continue by using new heroes as my example. This could also bring a whole new interest for seasoned players.

WHAT if SG was to create a naked male and female hero or even use our accounts gender as to more personalise this feature as our base hero which then gets formed/built up by us. This heroes name could be called by our game name thus this would encourage really cool game names at the same time.

The options could be things as follows
A. Choose you element of choice.

1. Outfit, based on outfit comes options for health

2. Weapons, based on the chosen weapon comes options for
    A. Attack
    B. Defense

3. Special Skill, up to 3 allowed with multiple choices for 2nd and 3rd based on first option.

This hero would then need to be leveled as all heroes do and then Talents could then be added to said created hero.

Once maxed you would need to remove all talents to change his outfit but no levelling necessary again.

SG could charge gems for different/each outfit and skill etc and of cause the stronger the outfit and skill the more gems it costs.

Maybe certain outfits would only be released once you reach a certain level in the game thus allow control.

No outfitted hero could be stronger than the strongest hero in the game it’s self but it can have skills within that are not the same as current heroes in the game.

They have one for each star thus you would have 3 personalised heroes in the game.

I feel this would bring and display new and interesting hero concepts within matches never knowing what to expect.

Anyway feel free to elaborate or add to this idea if your interested.

Have fun all.

Pillow
Colour dark
Attack 512 defense 842 health 1420

Special skill
Pillow crush
Deals 200% damage to the target
All allies receive +20 attack and +20 health
The target received 120 poison damage for 10 turns

So I been thinking of a new hero idea, or at least a hero based on other games tactics. There is a great array of heros in this game with specials that could make or break you but how about a hero that goes out with a bang? Set up its special so that it either buffs the other heros on your team or strips the buffs off your opponent and if it is killed within a certain amount of turns after you set off its special then it either hits your opponent with a big hit (lob a grenade so to speak), or maxes all your heros mana out and if they have a full meter set off their specials.

So say you have hero X on your team and you just set off its special, his special strips the opponent of the buffs on the field. In the next turn hero X is taken out so it maxes out the other heros mana on your team - Caedmon, Leonidas, and sets off Sartanas and Lianas specials (because their mana is already maxxed).

This would be an interesting hero to have and could come in handy for raids or War, at least I think so anyway…

Whats your thoughts?

1 Like

methinks this thread needs to be moved

1 Like

Bumping with a couple new ideas.

///////////////////////////////////

Name: Argus
Element: Holy
Class: Wizard
Attack: 788
Defense: 703
Health: 1410
Mana Speed: Average
Special Skill: Secret of Mana

• Randomly activates the special skill of an ally.
  • Reduces the mana of the ally by 50%.

////////////////////////////////////

Name: Granathir
Element: Fire
Class: Cleric
Attack: 627
Defense: 778
Health: 1612
Mana Speed: Fast
Special Skill: To my dearest Friends

• Heals 100% of received damage to all allies after each turn for 3 turns.
  • Caster receives +20% defense for 3 turns.
1 Like

Name: Doge

Element: Holy/Yellow
Class: Much (wow)
Speed: Fast

Bonk
Deal 420% damage to target.
Target gets -100% mana generation for 1 turn.
Target gets -80% accuracy for 1 turn.

1 Like

Baldur is borderline OP with this guy

2 Likes

Defender Family
2 heros : +10% Defense, +10% Hp & -8% Attack
3 heros (max) : +20% Defense, +20% Hp & -15% Attack

Name : Dianond
Rate : Legendary
Element : Earth
Class : Paladin
Family : Defender Family
Innate ability : 7% to reduce recieve damage to 1.
Atk : 567
Def : 1250
Hp : 900
Power : 800
Special Skill : Invincible
Mana Speed : Average

• Heal 30% for caster.
  • Caster get Invincible buff for 5 turns (Can’t be dispell).
    Invincible will reduce recieve damage by 90%, block all shield match for defense side, and block all slash and minion attack for attack side but reduce heal effect by 50% and can’t use skill.
    Note : “block all shield match” mean any shield match will hit this hero regardless his position.
    Note : “block all slash and minion attack” is similar to taunt but affect only slash and minion attack.
    Note : If there are two Invincible active in the same time, they will share damage.

Name : Boron
Element : Water
Class : Special (Read Class Special Details)
Innate ability : Reduce damage from damage over turn by 35% and resist max hp reduction
Atk : 70
Def : 1175
Hp : 1175
Power : 620
Special Skill : Boron’s Blood Drain
Mana Speed : Very Fast

• All enemy recieve Boron’s Bload Drain ailment for 3 turn.
    Boron’s Bload Drain bypass any immune to new ailments, bypass any reflect effect and can’t be dispell.
    In each turn of Boron’s Bload Drain, all enemy recieve 70 damage, heal 30% of damage deal from the damage over turn and steal 70% heal.
Class Special Details

Standard : You can any class emblem to upgrade standard node and you can choose atk, def or hp. However, there are some rule for standard node.

• Node 2 and 3 can’t be same type.
  • Node 5 and 6 can’t be same type.
  • Node 9 can’t be same type as node 8.
  • Node 13 and 14 can’t be same type.
  • Node 16 and 17 can’t be same type.

Talent node : You can choose talent of any class and will use that class emblem. Each talent node can be different.
Expensive node and Final node : You can any class emblem to upgrade expensive and final node and you can choose atk, def, hp, cri, heal or mana regen. However, all expensive and final node can’t be same type.

Name : Corundum
Element : Dark
Class : Sorcerer
Innate ability : Resists ailments affecting defense reduction
Atk : 575
Def : 1150
Hp : 1080
Special Skill : Defensive Commandment

• All ally and enemy use defense value as attack value for 5 turns. They still use defense value for defense as normal.
  • All ally get 45% Defense 5 turns.
  • All enemy get -34% Defense 5 turns.
    Note : “use defense value as attack” is buff.

Name : Topaz
Element : Light
Class : Monk
Innate ability : Resist max hp reduction.
Atk : 600
Def : 1075
Hp : 1170
Special Skill : Life Stream
Mana Speed : Slow

• Each fallen ally has a 40% chance to get revived with 20% HP
  • Dispels status ailments from all allies.
  • All all recieve Life Stream buff for 6 turn (Can’t be dispell).
    In each turn of Life Stream, increase max hp by 175.

Name : Quartz
Class : Rogue
Innate ability : Reduce damage from damage over turn by 35%
Atk : 650
Def : 1000
Hp : 1200
Special Skill : Attraction
Mana Speed : Fast

• Caster gets taunt for 3 turns.
  • Caster gets +60% defense against special skill for 3 turns.
  • Caster gets 300 hp over 3 turns

Name : Pyrite
Def : 950
Hp : 1420
Special Skill : Shield Bash

• Deals 522% damage to target.
  • This skill use 80% of defense value to calculate instead of attack value.
    If caster recieve “use defense value as attack” buff, this skill will still calculate from defense but use 100% of defense value instead of 80%.

Name : Feldspar
Element : Fire
Def : 900
Hp : 1400
Special Skill : Shield Storm

• Deals 100% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 18% damage per each Fire shield on the board, up to 244% damage in total.
  • All enemies get -8% attack, and a further -3% decrease per each Fire shield on the board for 3 turns, totaling up to -44% attack.
    If caster recieve “use defense value as attack” buff, this skill will still calculate from defense but use 100% of defense value instead of 80%.

Name : Obsidian
Def : 800
Hp : 1600
Special Skill : Shield Judgement
Mana Speed : Slow

• Deals 270% damage to all target.
  • Deals additional 8% damage per each Dark shield on the board, up to 350% damage in total.
  • All allies get +20% defense, and a further 5% increase per each Dark shield on the board for 3 turns, up to +70% defense.

Name : Apatite
Innate ability : Resists ailments that block casting buff and resists bypass defensive buff effect
Def : 800
Hp : 1600
Special Skill : Defensive Ultimatum
Mana Speed : Very Slow

• Boost max hp of all ally by 500.
  • All ally get Defensive Ultimatum buff for 6 turns (Can’t be dispell).
    Defensive Ultimatum will increase defense by 70%, increase defense against special skill by 70% and increase defense against the element they are weak against by 70%.
    Note : “increase defense against the element they are weak against by 70%” mean earth hero will get 70% defense against fire, light hero will get 70% defense against dark, etc.

Name : Fluorite
Element : Fire
Class : Cleric
Innate ability : Counter 7% attack.
Def : 700
Hp : 1800
Special Skill : Counter Ultimatum

• Caster and nearby get Counter Ultimatum buff for 5 turns.
    Counter Ultimatum have 65% chance to active when attacked. Each active will increase recieve damage by 50% of original damage and counter 500% of original damage.
    Note : For example, you attack him 100 damage. When Counter Ultimatum active, he will recieve 150 damage and counter 507 damage back (+7 from Innate ability).

Name : Platinum
Class : Druid
Innate ability : Resists ailments affecting heal reduction.
Def : 650
Hp : 1900
Special Skill : Life Force Strike

• Deals 522% damage to target.
  • This skill use 50% of remain hp to calculate instead of attack value.
    If caster recieve “use remain hp as attack” buff, this skill will still calculate from remain hp but use 65% of remain hp value instead of 50%.

Name : Calcite
Class : Barbarian
Innate ability : Resists ailments that block casting buff and resists ailments that block recieving buff
Def : 600
Hp : 2000
Special Skill : Power Counter
Mana Speed : Very Fast

• Heal 20% for caster.
  • Caster get 200% Counter for 5 turns.

Name : Detardeurus
Class : Barbarian
Def : 600
Hp : 2000
Special Skill : Dragon Life Force Breath

• Deals 100% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 18% damage per each Fire shield on the board, up to 244% damage in total.
  • This skill use 50% of remain hp value to calculate instead of attack value.
  • Temporal max hp do effect the damage.
  • All enemies receive 120 Burn damage, and a further +9 per each Dark shield on the board for 3 turns, totaling up to 210 Burn damage.
    If caster recieve “use base remain hp as attack” buff, this skill will still calculate from remain hp but use 65% of remain hp value instead of 50%.

Name : Halite
Class : Fighter
Innate ability : Resists ailments affecting acceracy reduction
Def : 535
Hp : 2250
Special Skill : Sacrifice

• Deal damage equal to 35% of base max hp of caster to all target.
  • Deal damage equal to 15% of base max hp of caster to caster (can kill caster).
    Note : The damage is similar to not normal skill damage (can be counter, dodge, reflect, etc.) but ignore target defense.
    Note : This 35% is calculate from original max hp.

Name : Gypsum
Class : Cleric
Atk : 550
Def : 470
Hp : 2500
Special Skill : Life Force Commandment

• All ally and enemy use 50% of remain hp as attack value for 5 turns. They still use remain hp value for remain hp as normal.
  • Titan can’t recieve “use 50% of remain hp as attack” buff.
  • Boost max hp of all ally by 200.
  • Reduce max hp of all enemy by 150.
    Note : “use 50% of remain hp as attack” is buff.

Name : Talc
Class : Druid
Innate ability : Resist dispell.
Atk : 425
Def : 370
Hp : 3000
Special Skill : Devotion

• Heal 67% for caster.
  • Caster get Devotion buff for 5 turns.
    Devotion will redirect any damage on all other ally to caster (both shield match attack and special skill damage, but other ally still gain mana from shield match attack).
    Note : Redirect mean, for example, you match 3 shield attack Boril (with counter active) 100 damage, Talc will recieve 100 damage, Boril 0 damage but counter 125 damage back.
    Note : Devotion don’t protect ailments. But can protect damage from ailments, reflect and counter.
    Note : If there is two Devotion active in the same time, they will share damage.

If you have them, how do you use them ? What hero do you use to combo with them ?

Name : Moneymaker
Class : Sorcerer

Special skill : Sold Soul
Mana speed : very slow

• Randomly stack emblems, diamonds, or coins in the loot box
  • Reduce the caster hp to 0
  • Reduce all ally mana 50%
  • if the player win the battle, the player can claim the loot

The color and class are based off of my personal roster, but the special is what I’m really going for…

Name: Enigma (completely subject to change)
Purple 5*
Ranger Class
Mana Speed: Fast
Special:

Deals (somewhere around) 350% damage to a random opponent, 400% if there is only one opponent left.

Shuffles the tiles on the board

Just a rough idea, but I would love a hero that rearranges the board.

1 Like

This can be merged here: Create/Design Your Own Hero – Player Hero Ideas [MASTER]

1 Like

Not really? This special doesn’t match any of the ones proposed by the original poster.

I like it! That would be a nice addition!

I could see it would be potentially balanced in raids as shuffling can go poorly for you as well as go well. But would probably need to be a slow to make it a mid to late stage makeover.

Also, it would impact the game economy/balance of titans and pve events as you could keep reshuffling for very cheap mana cost

The forum traffic warden begs to differ.
It’s highly likely the second post in most threads are from said warden trying to merge posts.

3 Likes

I agree! I think there are a lot of ways board shuffling heroes could be introduced, such as one mimicking the tornado by shuffling and giving mana to teammates or shuffling and making their color gems changed in some way a la Ratatoskur.

I am thinking a new Underwild hero that plays on the fiend theme would be cool, but instead of casting fiends like Elizabeth, corrupts minions into fiends. Here goes:

Aboreth the Corruptor (image of nasty ghoulish person with green tendrils of energy enveloping indistinct “minions” that are writhing in agony)
Color: Green or Purple seem to make sense, maybe red
Underwild Hero from lower levels (maybe things will get Cthulhu-like down there as we move on from Jules Verne Victorian themes to early 20th century pulp fantasy?)
5* Sorcerer (again, this is flexible)
Average speed
Attack 720
Defense 760
HP 1400-ish
Passive: I know the Underwild heroes tend to have passive abilities that extend duration or start with a little boost, but passive resistance to fiends would make a lot of sense here.
Abilities:

1. Does 200% damage to target and nearby enemies (amount can be changed)
  2. Any minion possessed by the target or nearby enemies has a 60% chance of being “corrupted” and turned into a fiend. Corrupted minions possess the same stats as the original minion, but each turn they attack the possessor of the minion. Minion effects are reversed. For instance, minions that boost mana (like Inari) remove mana each turn.
  3. Corrupted minions remain until they absorb healing equal to their HP.

In other words, it is similar to Elizabeth, Vollermork, etc., but turns the opponents’ minions into fiends. I made it a chance of corrupting as opposed to automatic so as not to be too overpowered, but I’m sure the designers and beta testers could figure out what is best.

1 Like

Идея интересная, но лучше пусть разработкой героев занимаются профи

I would love The Troublemaker :grin:

Making a shuffle hero slow may defeat the purpose of the hero. If I have a bad board, I’d like it reshuffled sooner rather than later. The hero would most likely die before I could ever get the special off. I’d settle for average.